Chapter one- Scientific Breakthrough

Arcee's Pov

I stared at the floor of my private quarters as I reflected on my presence on this strange planet. While I tried not to think about it, it seemed as though it was only days ago that we were fighting an army twice our size as we tried to escape our doomed planet.

It was on days like these I felt the absolute worst, the days the humans referred to as the weekend. It would always be a time for me to reflect on our planet's destruction and I could still hear the cries of those the Decepticons harmed and murdered.

I would go for a little drive but I just could not bring myself to bother Bumble Bee. While I would never mention it he was more of a partner as opposed to the other bots. While he spoke so little the few words he would always comfort  my ears with the few he released. He would always make a patrol quite peaceful and with his child like nature a good tease could change my often dull mood.

With the new additions to team prime the base grew to be somewhat crowded yet I had never felt so alone. The more time I spent around the lifeforms on this planet the more I grew curious as to what they saw their lives on this planet to be. While there were others just like me I could not help but to feel alone in this world, it felt as though I did not truly fit.

I closed my optics (eyes), while we viewed the life forms present as inferior there was far more to the fleshy beings. For the one in my care, he went off to what they referred to as a 'date' a few hours ago.

Humans felt the need for experience regardless of how small it was. As for us, we possessed a very small amount of need for romance. In fact, for the couples present here they do not interact in the way human couples do.

"Arcee, there is a meeting" my optics (eyes) flew open the moment Bumble Bee issued a series of beeps. I felt bad for the kid, having your vocal processors (voice box) torn out was the cruelest thing yet.

"I'll be down in a few Bee!" I yelled as I stood and placed my arms upwards for a long stretch. I could only assume that the Decepticon (enemies of the Autobots) were up to no good again. I kept my arms crossed as I gazed at the man standing in the center of the room. I glared at Ratchet, my metallic fingers curling over my hips as I gazed at the red and while bot.

"Another human?" My eldest sister was the first to ask this question, her eyes narrowed at the doctor who we held in high esteem as it referred to intelligence. Chromia scoffed, while of the three sisters myself and Firestar tolerated the humans she found them odd in every way.

"Don't tell me you were at the hospital again" I appreciated his interest in human biology for the sake of the humans in our care but was very much concerned that this may become an obsession.

"Pleased you are all here Arcee" when the human spoke I took a few steps back into Bumble Bee, his digits (fingers) preventing me from falling onto the back of my helm (head). Chromia kneeled, the man being placed in her hands.

"By the allspark, is that-" I finished before my sister's male friend Ironhide could.

"Optimus?" the human nodded while the doctor approached excitedly. Of all the optics (eyes) in this room his were the calmest.

"Yes! This is a success!" He yelled and we all continued to stare in confusion. I raised my hands, what in the spark is going on here?

"You ran an experiment on our leader?!" Bulkhead was the one to ask the question that now plagued our mind, Optimus appearing to be calm as ever.

"He is so tiny!" With that slur of excitement we all turned to face my youngest sister Firestar, her eyes fixed on Optimus who arched a brow as he gazed at her. Ironhide cleared his throat, a few people staring at Firestar in horror.

"As the time progresses and our enemy grows stronger we may have to go into disguises far beyond our vehicular modes. This idea is not that of our team's medic but one of my own" it was strange staring at our leader in such a form and by the expressions held by the others I knew they felt the very same.

"For the past few months I've been working through every fine line to steady such a development and I am quite successful. With the ability to transform into humans, our holograms will no longer be required" Ratchet informed us and it felt as though my entire world was spinning. Elita-One, the long lost lover of our leader and the last addition to our team stepped forward, her digits (fingers) curled over each other.

"Humans? Orion I don't-" Optimus interrupted his lady in the calmness of ways.

"In such forms we will limit the ability for Decepticon (enemy of the autobots) tracking our every movement. Also, we will limit casualties as we live among the humans" he stated and when Ironhide growled Chromia placed her hand to his shoulder. Ratchet placed a box to the floor, Optimus being set to the floor by a ill face

"Here are the devices that enable such an image, I suggest everyone sleep on this tonight. In the morning we will discuss more on this new phenomenon" came the instruction of our leader and Bumble Bee was the first to step forward, the device being placed on his wrist. He gazed at me while doing so and when Firestar playfully hummed I returned the light digits (fingers).

Firestar was always the one to indicate that the younger male held feelings for me and I banished the possibility at every mention. Bee was a dear friend and I actually believed he would sacrifice his spark (heart) for just about anyone in this room.

His human form was that of a seventeen year old and I swallowed, I could not allow myself to care more than a team mate and fellow warrior should. His hair was the brightest shade of blonde I had ever seen on a human vessel and his eyes were enough to tell you that this was the same yellow and black bot.

"Arcee!" It was when everyone yelled my name in a chorus I realized I was staring, my eyes on all the humans around me only to move to  the last watch in the box.

Vote and comment please :)

Hi readers, for those who read Chained Hearts and His Nightmare; Her Deathwish this story stands to be the genesis of both books. I finally decided that not all readers may be familiar with transformers nor how I got to the plot created in those books :) This book is also centered on mature themes such as sex, drugs, guns and violence.

Do enjoy, looking forward to our journey :)