Chapter Twenty - Sparring

Arcee's POV

I stretched, my fingers caressing combat boots and when I looked to the side I was staring at Sandra, her smirk wide. I straightened my posture and she did the same while I crossed my arms and observed her.

Are all humans this weird?

"Being roommates doesn't mean you follow my every move" I stated and she smiled at me before waving in a dismissive manner.

"Relax, I'm only here because you avoided my question last night" she stated as she proceeded to stretch the other side of her body.

"I don't desire a man, I'm here for official training and to serve this country and this planet" I stated firmly and she scoffed.

"Damn, you say that as though you fell from space or something. All I'm saying loosening up will do you some good" she stated and she would be surprised to know that I did fall from space.

"In the army I don't believe leisure exists" I told her firmly and I knew with her the conversation would be on a loop. She had an answer for almost everything.

"You believe the ranked soldiers don't have fun? You should hear the stories" she told me but when there was chatter behind me I turned to glance at Bee having a conversation with a human female.

Ratchet had warned us that while men pursue women would be just as daring. The woman was stunning, her eyes matching her raven hair perfectly and her tanned skin was gorgeous.

"Yeah she's been around him ever since you two had a fight, it seems as though your best friend made a friend I turned to gaze at Sandra the moment Bee looked at me. I swallowed, well that explained his dismissive attitude.

"And he is permitted to" I stated as I lowered, and took hold of dumbbells, Sandra starting to stretch each side of her body simultaneously.

"How is it you know we have differences?" I asked with the tilt of my head and she smiled.

"Our entire squad knows" she satiated and I arched a brow.

"Well Bee is making friends and that is excellent" I stated and who am I kidding? Bee had an electric spark (heart), he would make friends wherever he went, a quality I sometimes envied him for.

"So you are not jealous?" She asked and I moved my upper arms, my eyes following her movements. I wished the woman would keep her mouth closed.

"Why would I be?" I asked and Sandra chuckled.

"Bullshit Ciara, I see the way you two look at each other, I am surprised you two haven't slept together yet" when she said those words I gazed at her quizzically.

"But we aren't roommates, there is no need for us to sleep together" I stated firmly and Sandra straightened completely, her hands on her hips as she stared at me strangely.

"Okay Ciara you can quit with the sarcastic remarks, you know what I meant" upon her statement her smirk slowly vanished, her eyes going wide as she stared at me. My eyes moved far more than I would desire them to.

"Oh my god, how old are you?" She asked as she came and sat next to me. It finally dawned on me that she made reference to sex which further led me to understand why Shockwave teased us in my last encounter.

I swallowed the error I almost made in giving her my real age, the dumbbells being placed to the floor as I took a seat.

"I am 22 years old Sandra" I told her firmly and she gazed at my body before speaking.

"And with a face and body like that you have never had sex?" She asked and I made a face at the thought.

"No , I haven't" I replied firmly and she took a deep breath.

"Masturbate?" She asked and I allowed my processors to scan through the World Wide Web. My eyes relaxed and I gazed at her with a pained face upon the discovery of the word's meaning.

"Sorry to burst your bubble blonde but she's even oblivious that our trainer is fond of her" I gazed up at Shockwave who reached a hand towards me.

I stared at the hand I would enjoy slicing open with a dagger. My face said no thank you.

"Haven't you done enough" I asked and the man took hold of my hand pulling me to my feet.

"Aren't you the friend of the guy that tried to assault Ciara?" Sandra asked as she stared at Shockwave in distaste, her finger raised.

"I don't have friends and if I did that would not be one of them" he remarked stiffly, Sandra still eyeing him in distaste.

"What is it, Sherlock?" I hissed and Shovkwave glanced at Sandra before his eyes moved to me.

"I am not one to interfere but why did your sister avoid this career? She was amazing in the field, her injuries were not that severe for her to quit" he stated and I took steps back. It finally dawned on me as to who my sister's savior was, my eyes moving to Shockwave's hand.

"Sandra, could you give us a minute?" I asked and without another word she left. I gazed at him in a wicked manner as I raised my fist in order to pretend as though we were sparring.

"Why save her?" I hissed and before I could throw a punch he tripped me but I was quick enough to land on my hands.

"She begged me to, it makes me wonder about her mate to leave her behind in the first place" he hissed as he caught my foot before it could connect with his stomach.

"They served two different armies and our youngest sister was in danger" I told him firmly and Shockwave tilted his head slightly.

"Logical" he added as though it was required.

"If my sister had any idea what her savior is she would wish she had died" I stated as I was on my feet again, my fingers being flexed before I formed fists again.

"Perhaps, it would lead to her husband loving her properly so your anger is quite understandable" he stated and when he stood behind me his hand came to my throat, my body being shifted to the window. My eyes fell on Ironhide who had his hands in his pockets as a human female caressed his biceps.

My eyes widened, Ironhide staring at the woman as though the line of conversation interested him. I failed to believe what I saw but I knew it was very much real? The question was why was Shockwave doing this?

"That's actually the sister of my brother's whore, she'll keep a secret but can you?" He asked and all I could do was stare, so she wasn't human after all, the neon green highlights in her orange hair should have led me to her identity.

That was the sister of Paige, Sapphire who's disguise mode was that of a VLJ micro jet. Just like her older sister I considered her to be scrap (shit).

"Sherlock" we turned to face a serious Bumblebee, Sandra staring at me with concerned eyes as she made her way over.

"Smith, no harm done to your pollen, we were only sparring " Shockwave greeted Bee by his human last name before releasing me. Bee held onto my arm while I held onto his biceps, Sandra placing a hand to my shoulder.