Chapter Five- Hot and Little Bit Cold

Arcee's Pov

It had been nineteen days since we had the meeting and nineteen days since I last saw Bumblebee. I tossed the towel around my neck as I headed for the gym, the place I had avoided for those nineteen days. I paused at Moonracer and Star's room, my fist raised. It would be nice to train with my little sister for what felt like eons (years).

I knocked , a yawning Mooncracer opening the door, her eyes bright as she removed the mask that covered her tired eyes.

"Hey Cee" she greeted, only to yawn once again. Again, these forms were so delicate and required so much.

"Hey, is Star also sleeping?" I asked and she shook her head as she stretched. I really hoped not, I could use some company at the gym tonight.

"Try med bay, the aspiring nurse forgets she has a bed here" she stated and I nodded.

"So sorry to bother you" I apologized and she only smiled.

"Anytime Cee" she stated and I changed my intended direction, Star's voice being heard before I was completely by the door.

"What about this one?" She asked as she gazed at a tool, her finger moving over the object. Ratchet snatched the tool immediately.

"Refrain from touching" he stated as placed the item elsewhere. She cupped a jar, her eyes on the liquid inside.

"What is it you-" when it fell from her hands my jaw dropped, Ratchet gazing at broken glass and wasted substance.

"FiresStar I needed that" he stated and when I knocked they both turned to face me.

"I'll take her off your hands" I stated as I took Star by the wrist, Ratchet turning his gaze to the monitor.

"Please do" he stated and FireStar frowned.

"I could use a Gym partner since Chromia has been sent on mission" I stated and Star rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm not sure if I should be offended or elated Arcee at being second to Mia" she stated as we entered the gym, my eyes moving to find that the gym was practically empty.

Elita worked the treadmill machine alongside her lover while Bumblebee threw punches at the sack before him. His ears were covered by his headset, sweat lining his body which in turn caused the fabric of his store to hug his skin.

"He was so sweet regardless of your continuous vomiting" Star stated as I lay on my back with my arms behind my head. She took hold of my ankles, my eyes going wide as I sat up.

"Regardless of the horrible things I've said he remains pure, he will always remain pure" I stated and Star tilted her head as she stared at me.

"I don't believe I am following" she stated and I took a deep breath.

"Optimus paired us as roommates" I stated as I took the water Star offered me, the bottle being placed to my lips once the cork came off.

"That's awesome" she stated and I gazed at my sister with a blank expression.

"I've spent the past nineteen days alone Star" I stated and before she could gaze at him I attempted to kick her.

"Arcee, I love you to the moon and back but I believe you already have your gym partner" she smiled as she stood, a hand being reached towards me.

"At least talk to him, if he's not with you I can only think of two alternatives to accommodate sleep, the gym in which we stand or the main room" with that she left and I tossed my empty water bottle to the bin. When I was close enough I realized that he had his eyes closed as he flexed his fingers, my fingers caressing the sack as I braced for impact.

The impact came and when it did the sack was moved aside instantly, blue eyes roaming my face. He took his headset down, his eyes still fixed to me.

"I owe you an apology Bee" was what I began with, Bee arching a brow as I handed him my towel. He dried his face, blond hair hanging above his eyes.

"What for?" He asked as he held the punching bag while I bent my knees and formed my fists.

"Well for starters I puked all over you after refusing to share spaces" I stated as I threw a punch, Bee following my movement as I circled the punching bag as though it were a person.

"Is that all you got?" He teased me and I threw another series of punches.

"Frag (Fuck) the bag Blonde, let's go" I stated as I gestured with my fingers.

"Are you sure?" he continued to jeer as we circled each other with our fist raised.

"I am always ready to spar" I decided to try my hand at teasing him and based on the small smirk issued I believe he approved.

"Now that sounds like the two wheeler I know" he teased as he dodged my kick, my body being thrown onto my hands, my feet connecting with his chest.

"I would love to continue kicking your aft (ass) but I believe we have some rearranging to do if I am going to have a guess" I was on my feet again, my hand being reached to Bee who had fallen on his aft (ass).

"I believe so" once we were in the halls we froze as Star stormed by us, my antennas were up and once I followed after her Bee did the same.

"What an arrogant aftwipe (asswipe)!" Star yelled as she touched her watch, her body switching to her cyber form and vehicular mode moments later.

"Optimus ordered us not to leave this base!" Bee yelled yet my sister carried on as though she was deaf. Sometimes I forgot just how young she was, she was not at age whereby rebelling felt easy regardless of how stupid it looked.

"Star, wait!" I transformed to vehicular mode swiftly the very same the moment she sped off, my hologram activated the moment we were outdoors.

"Quit following me!" She yelled as she made a swift turn, Bee and I following perfectly. While she wished to be alone in the outside world this was not the time for her to do so.

"It's not safe for you to run off in anger!" I yelled and Star gave us both a surprise when she reversed, Bee and I making sharp u-turns.

"Scrap!" I hissed because while it was tempting to inform my older sister I had to get this situation under control.

I stomped my brakes the moment I realized that Star was now out of our sight, bumblebee tooting his horn aggressively as his door swung open. I switched to my human form immediately and got inside the yellow car, the seatbelt being activated.

"She couldn't have gotten far" I stated as Bee started pursuit once again, his radio lighting up to indicate Star's signal.This was our best hope yet to find my little sister because while I was a fast biker bumblebee was a fast driver and his speed was like no other.

"There! Her signal!" I exclaimed as I gazed at the screen before me, a familiar red and orange bike coming insight only to be beneath the feet of Shockwave.