Chapter Fourteen- Sergeant Sangster Sir!

Arcee's Pov

The sun was the harshest it had ever been, my body perspiring as I remained still. We had been standing in the sun for at least thirty minutes as we patiently awaited our next instructions while Sergeant Sangster was seated beneath a three as he reviewed papers present on his clipboard.

My cleavage was sweating and it was at this moment I wished my tits were as small as Star's. While I wished to wipe the sweat from my forehead I simply allowed it to move along my face.

We were not permitted to move.

"What an asshole" one of the women mumbled and she was far braver than I was at this moment. Apparently how the army worked was the recruits received shitty treatment they should not speak on or else they would be punished.

Humans, odd little creatures.

At the end of this training I am quite sure to obtain a gorgeous tan (if sun time is not too much) and my trainer was one that had mercy. The one seated beneath the tree had no idea what mercy was.

He finally made his way over, his eyes moving over the papers in his hands, those papers being removed. We could hear footsteps and while I wanted to I fought the urge to move.

Sergeant Sangster turned to face three more individuals, each taking a position before the group. He glanced at his watch, a slight frown on his face, I could only assume he was not pleased with the time of arrival.

"Anderson, Millers...Mullings you're late" he hissed and the brunette rolled her eyes. She was gorgeous, everything you would imagine a model to be.

"Two minutes Sangster, a time familiar to you" she mumbled and the other female cleared her throat. By assumption the two either dated or were currently dating, whatever it was it was being offered for the viewing of three hundred people.

"We are trainers, act accordingly" the other female stated and the brunette only smirked.

"Try not to embarrass yourself further because I arrived quicker than you lasted" she teased Sangster and when laughter erupted he stared into the crowd before him, his face strict as ever.

Without another word he handed out papers to those who stood next to him before clearing his throat. By this time sweat lined my back as much as it lined my cleavage.

"Approximately 300 hundred recruits stand before me so as you can see there will be four groups led by each of us" Sergeant Sangster stated, the brunette staring at her document.

"Sergeant Clark Anderson" he introduced as he gestured towards the blond male who nodded firmly. Clark appeared to be the calmest one yet looks could be so deceiving.

"Sergeant Ella Miller" he gestured to the thick woman with raven hair and blue eyes, her face equally strict to his. She gave a stiff salute, her arms returning to her side stiffly.

"Last but not least Sergeant Ciela Mullings" he stated and she gave a firm salute, her playful nature disappearing completely.

"I shall go first in selecting my group once your name is called, proceed to form two lines before me by gender" he hissed and I now believe this man was obsessed with having two lines.

"Ciara Emilio '' I bowed my head in shame as of the four sergeants present I was selected to be on the team of the worst one. He stared at his clipboard and I assumed he marked my name.

Was I so unfortunate to be his first selection? I stood before him only for him to continue calling names, those names being that of females. I gazed around as I took my lips between my lips.

"Eyes in front Emilio" he hissed and for some odd reason his voice echoed through my ear.

"Apologies sergeant Sangster Sir" I yelled as I straightened my posture, his eyes moving to his clipboard once again.

I had not yet seen Bumblebee since I got here and to be quite honest it would be hard to find him in the midst of almost three hundred people. While I would love to have him in my group it would be quite cold to wish such a thing given the Sergeant we were assigned.

"Abejorro Smith" I stared at the mention of Bee's human name, Bee standing next to me as he kept his gaze ahead. My eyes burned as I tried to watch him from the side of my eye.

Once his name was called the others seemed irrelevant, the man before us lowering his clipboard after what seemed like hours. He adjusted his hat.

"Follow me" he hissed and we all gave a salute.

"Sir yes sir!" We yelled as we followed him to another area of the field and thankfully this area had shade. He paused as soon as he was far away from the others as possible, his pivot being done swiftly followed by a stiff salute.

"Let's begin with the basic rules" he hissed as he relaxed his posture somewhat, his eyes on us before pacing.

"Respect is valued here, disrespect is punished. You will be informed of the ranks here and the symbols associated with said ranks, you will address each member as such" he hissed and I wished we were allowed to raffle our sergeants.

"Is that clear?" He asked and we gave a small salute.

"Sir yes sir!" We yelled in a chorus, my throat growing somewhat parch due to all the yelling.

"For the weeks you will engage in basic training you will be assigned a roommate of the same gender" he began and ensured my gaze would not break regardless of how hard it was.

"No one of the opposite gender should be seen in a room not assigned to them at any given time, if there is even the smallest desire to fuck do it elsewhere" he hissed and when the woman behind me giggled I grew stiff. He approached, the woman receiving what I assumed was a stare down.

"What's your name, recruit?" He asked and I swallowed, my gaze still fixed. Was it too late to join my little sister in medical school?

"Sandra Foster Sergeant Sangster Sir!" She yelled and it felt as though my ears burnt. Humans were heavily strange, what was the point of yelling in all this?

"Did I say something funny Foster?" He hissed and I honestly felt bad for her.

"No Sergeant Sangster sir!" She yelled and he made his way back to the front of the group.

"Thirty push ups, one handed" he hissed and I could only imagine her facial expression. He placed his hand behind his back, the wind taking my hair in one big rush. He proceeded with the rest of his rules, rules I knew I had to ensure was past me within my processor (brain).