Chapter Twelve- In Debt

Arcee's Pov

I woke up alone, my hand moving to the unoccupied spot on the bed. I closed my eyes, so much for not sleeping last night because now I felt extremely tired.

I sat up after minutes, my hair was now loose and odd enough the room was extremely cold.

"Bee?" When I got no reply it confirmed what I already knew. He left while I was in the midst of sleep, my robe being removed as I made my way towards the shower. I was hungry enough to eat a cow, at least I believed that was how humans said this.

The water was the opposite of the room's temperature, my skin appreciating the temperature. I closed my eyes, when would this war ever end?

"Firestar" we both stated as we gazed at each other, Chromia squeezing my shoulder.

"I'll go hunt our little sister, promise me that regardless of the outcome you will get out of here" my metallic lips pat yet the words took far too long to leave. My sister must have lost her mind.

"Chromia-"

"Out of the question Arcee, it is my duty to keep you both safe even if it takes my very spark now to go" I nodded at her request, my guns emerging as followed my team.

"Stay together! No soldier gets left behind!" Elita yelled as we fired our way out of whatever mess this was. With the normal events of the previous day I had not the slightest clue that I would wake up and fight a war.

When someone yelled behind me I paused, my eyes moving to a femme who was now trapped by a metallic pillar.

"Help me!" She yelled and I pushed debris aside, my optics fixed to her.

"Soldier down!" I yelled, a few others joined me when I tried to free her, my eyes closed I desperately tried to free her. She cried in pain and I knew it must have been rather painful for her.

"I can't feel my legs" she cried and I fell on my ass in a failed attempt to free her.

"Hold on" Elita was next to us in seconds and I joined in once again, the girl yelling in pain.

"Half of her body is beneath that thing" one of the ladies next to me yelled and I felt horrible.

"We need you to crawl out of there as quickly as-" Elita paused when the pillar was completely removed and tossed to a group of Decepticons that came our way. A hand was reached to Elita, her eyes fixed to the man before her and I could not help but to stare.

"Orion" she greeted and while they were all aware that they were sparkmate and genuinely cared for each other they showed nothing.

"Get your soldiers out of here, escape ships are leaving this planet " he told her and she nodded as she prepared her guns once again.

"You heard Prime, move" she commanded but before we could do so we were interrupted.

"Optimus!" Megatronus yelled at Orion and it finally dawned on us that Orion had a name change. Orion Pax was now Optimus Prime.

He gazed at Megatron who was above us, Elita gazing in horror as he aimed at her lover.

I exited the shower wearing a towel, my eyes going wide as they fell on the bed. There was a tray filled with food there, a glass of water and orange juice residing on my nightstand.

I took a small bite of what the humans referred to as a sandwich and the taste was quite fulfilling. There was a note:

I thought you may be hungry, Optimus wishes to see us in the next hour.

I smiled, Bee's penmanship was actually quite excellent. I chewed slowly as I took a seat on my bed, my eyes on my room that lacked so much.

******

"Who are all these people?" I smiled at the girl who entered first, her eyes roaming us all. Her hair was still the way I had remembered, black with pink highlights.

I placed my fist to my hips, the human who spent months in my care gazing at me upon his exit. It was good to see the kids after months.

"No way" he mumbled, the last person to make their entrance being the youngest member of agent Frowler's group.

"It's good to see you Jack" I greeted as he made his way over, Miko's eyes going wide as she kept her eyes on me.

"Dude is that Arcee?! Kool" she looked around immediately after saying that and the man she wished to see emerged.

"Bulkhead" she threw herself in his arms, Miko issuing a friendly punch the moment she was placed to her feet. Initially the two were afraid to part ways upon Fowler's proposition to have the children as junior agents in order to improve their safety.

"Bee?" It took seconds for Rafael to find his previous guardian, Bumblebee's eyes softening somewhat.

"Hey Raf" Bee greeted and Raf seemed genuinely happy to hear Bumblebee's voice. He turned to look at Ratchet who had his arms crossed.

"So you finally did it huh?" Raf asked and Ratchet took a deep breath.

"Not quite, he is only able to speak regularly in his human form" Rachet stated and Bee punched air as he rocked his shoulders.

"But a win is win" he stated and Raf chuckled, Bee messing up the kids hair.

"Hello human Allie" when Prime made his entrance all eyes faced him immediately. His navy blue hair was the ultimate give away, his arms crossed.

"Wow..." Miko stated as she removed her phone, Optimus' gaze remained stiff the moment she took a photo.

"Prime" Fowler greeted, both men engaging in a firm handshake. Unlike the children Fowler seemed far from surprised to see our human forms, his face strict as ever.

"I shall introduce the faces you are unaware of in short order" Optimus began, my arms crossed as Optimus ensured he was standing in the center of the room.

"I am thankful for your aid in assisting us with human careers" Optimus stated, polite as ever, my eyes on the metal on his finger. Elita's finger held a similar metal, her eyes on her man as he spoke.

"We'll Prime you saved the planet far more than I can count, it's the least I could do" Fowler stated and I took a deep breath, all eyes facing me.

Well that was embarrassing.

"I am in your debt yet again, the deceptions now possess this very same technology" the moment Optimus said those words the eyes of our human friends grew wide.

"What? How is that even possible?" Jack who stood next to me asked and my eyes moved to FireStar who kept her head down.

"Two of my soldiers were captured" Optimus stated and Fowler growled.

"I thought you restricted movement until I had finalized everything" Fowler was disappointed, I could hear it in his voice.

"Unfortunately it happened, with that technology in the hands of Megatron we will require homes away from this base in a strategic manner, I wish not to have my team scattered" Optimus expressed and Fowler took a deep breath as he punched his nose.

"I'll see what I can do Prime" he stated and Prime proceeded to introduce the rest of his team.