Chapter 14

Percy was getting his stuff from the locker when Nancy and some boy came from behind him.

"Jackson, you will regret what you did," Nancy hissed.

"What did I do?" Percy asked, grinning.

"Don't act innocent, Jackson," the boy said.

"And who are you?" Percy asked.

"Jordan Sulley, captain of the swimming team," Jordan said smugly.

"Swimming team, eh?  I would like to tryout," Percy grinned.

"I'll make sure you can't enter," Jordan said arrogantly.

"Perhaps a competition, you and me.  If I win, I join, if I lose, I won't bother you," Percy said.

"You're on Jackson," Jordan said.  They then went to the school swimming pool.  Jordan changed into his swimming trunks, so did Percy.  Don't ask, but the school bag contained a blue swimming trunk.

"On my mark, three, two, one, go," The coach said.  Percy swam so fast, he broke the school record and won Jordan.  When he came out of the water, the audience got a better look of his body.  The girls drooled over him.

"Jackson win.  He is now the new Captain of the swimming team," the coach announced and people cheered for him.

"Ugh!  What the f@#*," Jordan yelled.

"Language Mr. Sulley, detention," the coach said.

Jordan went to punch Percy, but his fist was caught by him and put down, "Attempt harming triple detention!" 

"I'll get you, Jackson," Jordan hissed.

"Hey, hunny.  Let's go out," a girl came over, making Percy gulp in fear.

"No thanks, who are you?" Percy asked.

"Drew Tanaka," she answered.  She is pretty, but Percy did not succumb to her spells.

"No thank you," Percy said, going inside the changing room, making Drew scream in frustration.