Chapter 5

"Zoe, can we stop by a convenience store to buy a bottle of water?" Percy asked.  They are currently in the city of Manhattan, going to the Empire State Building.

"I don't have any mortal currencies with me, perhaps Lady Athena would have food. We are almost there," Zoe said, pointing to a tall building a few metres away.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Come on," Percy said, tugging Zoe's sleeve, urging her to hurry. Zoe shooked her head and chuckled, not entirely understanding the child's enthusiasm.

The two entered the building and head up to the counter. There sat a middle-aged man, looking bored.

"I would like the key to the 600th floor, boy," Zoe said.

"I'm afraid no such thing exists," the man said in a bored tone, not even looking up.

Zoe flung her dagger dangerously near the man's head, "I would not like to repeat what I said, boy!"

The man looked up, scared, finding a hunter in front of him. He shakily took out the key and handed it to Zoe. The duo then went to the elevator, once again, listening to the horrible elevator music, hand-picked by our dearest Apollo himself.

"I seriously don't understand the music," Percy groaned.

"Me neither, Mi'lady's brother has bad taste in music," Zoe noted.

"How does Apollo looks like?" Percy asked, pretty curious. Sure, he had seen Apollo, but only in books, usually shown by Athena.

"Ha! That male, he had blonde hair, not really that tall, always flirting with hunters. Wish I could castrate him with my dagger," Zoe barked a laugh.

"What does castrate means?" Percy asked, being a son of Athena.

"Erm, you better ask Lady Athena, I would prefer not to explain it," Zoe said, a bit embarrassed by her choice of words in front of a five-year-old.

Ding- the long, terrible ride finally ended. The elevator doors opened, in front of them revealed the gran Olympus. Of course, Percy was not surprised by this, he had been here more than ten times.

They walked on the streets of Olympus, seeing naiads, nymphs, minor gods, etc. Walking around, either doing errands or catching up with an old friend. They turned a few sharp rights, and in front of them stood a palace.

If Percy was being honest, the palace looked like a big museum, the columns supporting the palace had Greek carved into it. He didn't think it mattered, so he dismissed it. The palace has the highest security, seeing as Athena is the goddess of wisdom, she would not tolerate anyone breaking in, so she designed a high complexity security system.