Part Twenty

Reader pov

Shit

"Heyyy, Aizawa Sensei, what's up," I asked, feigning normalcy. 

 Aizawa stared at me, clearly unimpressed. "Nurse, now."

"Wait, you're not going to lecture me," I faltered. 

"I will once I'm sure your arm isn't damaged beyond repair," He replied, attempting to hide his worry. "Asui, make sure Y/n actually goes to the nurse."

"Yes, sir." As Tsu took me to the nurse she carefully held my uninjured hand. "Please be more careful, kero."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I didn't intend for this to happen."

"I really care about you," Tsu sniffled. 

"Tsu," I said, stopping in my tracks. She held her head down. "Look at me, please." She looked up and had tears forming in her eyes. "Why are you crying?"

Tsu wiped her eyes and answered with "I like you, Y/n. Like a lot, kero."

My face flushed. "L-like a friend?"

She shook her head. "Romantically," Tsu clarified. "I have for a while, since we met. That was you at the bookshop, wasn't it?"

"I don't-" I tried to refuse.

"It's okay if it was," She continued. "I'm not angry or upset that you're trans, kero. I don't understand why some people are so against it."

"Tsu," I blushed. "You really mean it?"

"Of course I do," She affirmed, looking offended I thought she would lie.

"I really like you too, Tsu," I exclaimed. 

The frog girl smiled and tilted her head. "Can I hug you?"

I nodded and opened my arms wide. Tsu rushed into my arms and hugged me gently, pulling back when I winced slightly. "Ouch!"

"Come on, let's get that checked out," Tsu said.

***

"Nothing too bad," The nurse said after he finished looking over my arm. "I'm going to use my quirk, it speeds up the healing process, and bandage it up. Put this ointment on it every day when you swap out the bandages until it is fully healed," He instructed, pulling out a small container when he mentioned an ointment. 

"Yes, sir! Thank you so much for the help." 

"You're very welcome," He replied with a smile. The smile turned sinister when he told me I "better take proper care of it."