Part Sixteen

Reader pov

I walked into the commons in search of Tsu when a heavenly smell hit me. I glanced at the table to see Todoroki, Iida, and Bakugou eating at the table. "L/n, you finished with your room already," Iida asked while Todoroki slurped his noodles. 

"Yeah, are we the only ones done so far?"

"All the other extras are taking forever! The food is gonna get cold!"

I thanked Bakugou for the meal and sat down to eat across from my friends. After a while people started coming downstairs. Still, there was no sign of Tsu as we gathered on the couches. 

"Has anyone seen As-Tsu," Deku asked, stopping himself from calling her by her last name.

"She's in her room still," Uraraka responded. 

"What about Bakugou," Someone else asked.

"Sleeping," Kirishima said.

I walked up to Tsu's room, pulling out my phone to let her know I was coming. I knocked gently on her room, opening the door when I got a response. The lights were off so I had to wait a bit for my eyes to adjust before joining Tsu on her bed.

"Why aren't you hanging out with the others," I asked.

"I feel really bad, kero. I tried to stop the others from rescuing Bakugou but I was helpless. They could have gotten really hurt."

"Hey, that's not your fault," I said, bringing the frog girl in for a hug. "You know nothing can stop those guys, especially Deku."

She sniffled and looked into my eyes. I gazed back, getting lost in her dark eyes. I slowly leaned in when a knock on the door made me jolt.

"Tsu, Deku and the others want to meet you outside," Uraraka's voice called out.

"Coming, kero!" I got up and grabbed Tsu's hand.

***

"Today's class will be focused on ultimate moves. Every hero has at least one move they can rely on when things get tough. Midnight, Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and All Might will be helping with today's class," Aizawa drawled. 

"Yes! I've been waiting for this since I was a kid!"

"I wonder what I can do, kero."

"Yeah, I'm not really sure what an ultimate move for me would look like," I said.

"Your ultimate move is something that can guarantee you win against the villain," Midnight explains.

On the first day of training me and Ectoplasm talked about my quirk and tried to understand what it can do. We talked about my limits and decided to focus on improving those while I thought about what I wanted to do.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about what I wanted to make my ultimate move. I took notes and jotted down ideas but I couldn't think of anything solid.

A/n~ I'm not sure what to do for an ultimate move, have any ideas? Make sure to vote and comment if you liked the chapter and check out my other works while you wait for updates. Have a good day/night my owlets~