Part Six

Reader pov

"Students! Grab your costumes and get on the bus," Aizawa Sensei yelled at us the second the bell rang.

"Where are we going?" A student yelled out in question.

"You'll see when we get there. Now get moving!"

"Yes, Sensei!" Most of the class yelled, except for Bakugou.

We quickly rushed to the lockers to get changed. After everyone got dressed we walked together to the bus. Everyone was chatting about what we were doing today but all I cared about was if I had time for a power nap.

I got snapped out of my daydreams when I heard someone yell my name.

"Y/n! Over here!!" Tsu yelled, waving me over to her seat. "Sit next to me!"

I flushed and nodded my head. "O-okay."

We sat there for what felt like hours but was more like a minute when I felt Tsu's head on my shoulder. She passed out on me. She looks so adorable when she's asleep. I started to doze off as well and fell onto her head.

***

"Everyone off the bus, now!!" Aizawa Sensei yelled over the commotion. We slowly got off the bus with the help of Iida. Everyone stared up and gaped at the big dome.

"Welcome to the USJ!" A small hero in a white full-body suit said.

*fanboy squeal* "I know who you are! You're the pro hero, Thirteen," Deku yelled, pulling out his notebook. He started jotting down notes and doodling a picture of the hero.

"I've heard of them," Uraraka shouted. "They're a rescue hero who owns a rescue practice facility, the USJ!"

"Yes, yes. I am that pro hero. But I didn't just become a hero one day. It took many, many years of practice and hard work. Today, that is what you will be doing. Everyone will be put in an area best suited to their quirks. This will help you develop your abilities when rescuing people in need."

Everyone started applauding as we followed Thirteen inside.

"Whoa!! What's that!?" Sero yelled out, pointing to the center of the building. There was a deep purple mist forming on the ground. A man with light blue hair walked out and so did a lot of background character-looking people. Like seriously, can you be any more basic?

The purple mist flew towards us at high speeds. I wasn't going to get hit but I saw Tsu would. I rushed over and grabbed her hand. At least this way I can protect her. I pulled her close and closed my eyes tightly with my arms wrapped around her.

When I opened my eyes, I was on a boat with two other people. Tsu, luckily, and Deku. In the water, there were tons of those extra-like goons from before. They were all waiting hesitantly for us to make the first move.

"It seems like we have the advantage here," I whispered to the others.

"What do you mean, kero."

"Well, they clearly don't know our quirks. Afterall, they put both me and Tsu in the water. Also, the goons in the water haven't attacked us yet, they don't know if they can handle us. This won't keep them off us for long." I responded.

"So, what do we do," Deku asked.

I pulled them both into a huddle and whispered my plan to them. By the time I finished, the bad guys had already started to climb onto the boat. I really hope this works.

I backed up and did a running jump into the water, turning into a great white shark as soon as I sank enough to not be seen. Tsu grabbed Deku with her tongue and followed after me. I guarded them, swimming circles around the two in order to protect them. Anytime someone got a little too close I would smack them with my tail or threaten to bite them. Tsu and Deku popped up at the shore so I turned back and handled the rest. If anyone got too close, Tsu would send them flying with their tongue.

After several minutes of tiring effort, I popped back up by the others and transformed back.

"Great plan, Y/n," Deku said with a high five.

"Yeah, kero, it worked wonderfully."

Suddenly, I felt a deep chill run down my spine. I looked up and saw the guy with blue hair reaching toward Tsu's face. Everything felt like slow motion. I tried to reach forward and Deku looked prepared to jump in the way, but neither of us were close enough to stop him. When his hand finally touched her, nothing happened. Shigaraki looked over and said "You really are getting on my nerves, Eraserhead." I quickly looked over and saw Aizawa Sensei pinned to the ground under some monster. He was badly injured and his eye whites were red.

The monster slammed his face into the ground and I screamed. "SENSEI!!" I got out of the water and turned into a cheetah. Deku ran out too and punched the man with blue hair in the face. Or at least, he would have hit his face if the monster didn't block him. He yelled "Tsu! Get Aizawa Sensei on Y/n's back!"

Tsu nodded and rushed over to help me. When she finished Tsu tried to walk back to help Deku, but I threw her on my back with Aizawa Sensei and started running over to the entrance.

"Y/n! Stop, let me go back to help Deku, kero." I ignored her and dropped her at the doors. Mina and Thirteen helped get Aizawa off me and lay him on the ground. I licked his face to wake him up, but it didn't work.

I transformed back and looked longingly at the man. He was the first person I told and he accepted me without hesitation. He protected his students even while putting his life on the line. He is the best hero in the world.

"You better not die on us, Sensei," I muttered with tears in my eyes. Tsu sat down next to me and rubbed my back, slowly pulling me into a hug.

Right after the words left my mouth, the door burst open. "FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE!!" All Might and countless other heroes burst through the door. All Might said his catchphrase, only this time, he wasn't smiling. In fact, he looked pissed.

A/n~ Sorry for the long wait. To make up for it, I made this chapter a bit longer. I hope you enjoyed and please check out some of my other books. Bye bye my owlets~