Part Eight

Reader pov

I walked into the cabin slowly, looking around as I did. There was eight beds, four bunk beds, a dresser on one side of the beds and a desk on the other side. In the far back there was a door that I'm assuming led to a bathroom. The beds had black sheets and red blankets. People started to unpack and turned to look at me as I entered.

"Hey, kero, wanna bunk with me?" Tsu asked with a smile.

"If I can have top bunk," I replied with a smile.

Tsu nodded and I walked up to our dresser and started unpacking. Right when I put the last bit of clothes away there was a knock on the door. I looked up and everyone was looking right back at me.

I sighed and walked over to open the door. My jaw practically dropped when I saw who was at the door.

"Mind if we come in," Kirishima asked, an irritated Bakugou behind him. The rest of the boys in our class were right behind them.

I looked back to the girls and Jirou said "Who is it?"

"The guys. They wanted to know if they could come in." I replied. I looked around and everyone nodded signaling it was okay with them.

I turned back to the boys and opened the door the rest of the way.

"Wow, your guys' cabin is so much prettier than ours," Denki yelled, running a hand along the wall.

"And much more spacious," replied Todoroki with a bored expression. Deku leaned up next to him and started nodding his head aggressively. This made Todoroki start to blush and it gave me an idea.

I stalked over to Mina and whispered my plan in her ear. She immediately started grinning like a mad man and bouncing about.

"Lets play a game," Denki suggested, an evil smirk on his face. I can tell him and Mina would have a lot of fun with my idea.

"What ga-" before Kirishima could finish his sentence Mina interrupted him.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!" She yelled, waving her hands around. Some people started to look a bit nervous, sweating and looking around the room, while others, myself included, agreed.

"Alright everyone, get comfy and chose a seat," I said, grabbing a f/c bean bag chair and pulling it to my spot. Everyone started conversing while finding a seat. Some people grabbed pillows and blankets while some grabbed stuffed animals or drinks.

"Me first!!" Mina yelled. "Ojiro! Truth or dare?"

Ojiro looked up with wide eyes, clearly not expecting to go first. "Truth?"

"Boring!" Mina yelled with a dramatic sigh. "Alright, what's your sexuality?"

He turned a bit red at the question and coughed to clear his throat. "I... I'm not sure?" I sent him a confused glance hoping he would elaborate. "I know I like girls... and I think I like guys too. I'm not really sure," he said looking down in shame, his face growing a deep shade of red.

"Thats okay," I said, "You don't have to know."

"So manly dude!!" Kirishima said with his eyes closed and one hand fisted.

"If you guys say so... Jiro, truth or dare."

"I guess dare," She said with her hands behind her head like a head rest.

Ojiro smiled and responded "Kiss Momo on the cheek."

Both girls flushed and looked at each other. Jiro hesitated and looked down, unknowingly making Momo insecure. She looked back up with a determined look on her face. She slowly leaned in and licked her lips. Then she closed the distance between the two of them quickly and kissed her before backing away as fast as she could, her whole face red.

A few more rounds passed and everyone had gone at least once. I figured now was as good a time as ever and gave Mina the signal. She gave me a nod and said "Y/n, truth or dare?"

I thought for a second and decided on "dare." I knew Mina wouldn't accept a truth.

She gave me a devilish smirk and said "Hold Tsu's hand for the rest of the game." My eyes widened as both me and Tsu turned bright red.

"What," I croaked out, not believing what she said.

"You heard me, hold her hand," Mina repeated, egging me on. I sighed defeated and looked down at Tsu's hand. I took in a deep breath and reached down grabbing the girl's soft hand in my own. I looked up and saw Tsu blushing and looking away. It was kinda cute.

I cleared my throat and looked toward Deku with a newfound confidence.

"Deku, truth or dare?" He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Come on nerd! If you say truth you're a loser!" Bakugou yelled from right beside Deku, little explosions going off in his hand.

"Fine... dare," Deku said with a defeated sigh. Both me and Mina smirked at that and his look of fear increased tenfold.

"Kiss your crush, right on the lips," I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes. Poor Deku looked like a strawberry. I feel no remorse at all. Mina and I started cackling like witches at the look on Deku's face.

He stood up and we expected him to go to his left, where Todoroki was, but he went right. Everyone's eyes widened as he bent down and kissed Kirishima! Kirishima grew a deep red. Deku pulled away but he didn't go back to his seat. He looked right next to Kirishima and kissed Bakugou too!! Bakugou didn't get mad at all, he kissed Deku back.

Deku started to walk back to his seat. Todoroki's head was down and he was messing with his hands. Todoroki looked up when a gentle hand pulled his head up to meet their eyes with his. The hand belonged to none other than Deku, who leaned in and kissed Todoroki. He pulled back with a smile and sat back down in his seat with his head held high.

"That was so manly," Kirishima yelled as he touched his lips with a hand. Everyone started laughing when suddenly the door burst open.

"Lights out everyone! Go back to your own cabins and go to sleep. We get up early tomorrow," Aizawa Sensei said, standing directly in the doorway. Everyone sighed and stood up and stretched. The guys walked out and yelled their goodbyes. When the last one was out Aizawa turned off the lights and closed the doors. I noticed I was still holding Tsu's hand and my face grew red once again. I looked up and met her eyes.

"You're still holding my hand," I whispered so only she could hear me.

Her face flushed. "Oh, yeah," she said dropping my hand. "Sorry." I just nodded.

"Goodnight everyone," I said loudly this time so everone could hear me, before walking to the bathroom to get changed.

"Goodnight!!" Everyone yelled back asthey started getting settled in bed.

A/n~ Sorry I haven't posted in a while. To make up for it I made this chapter a bit longer. I hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote if you liked the story and to check out some of my other books while waiting for updates. Happy Valentines Day❤ I love you all. Have a good day/night my owlets~