Part Thirteen

Reader pov:

"What are you guys doing over here anyway," I asked Deku. 

"Oh, we're taking Kachan to the heroes. He seems to be a target of the villains," He explained rapidly. 

"Um, how are you supposed to do that without Bakugou," I questioned confused.

"What do you mean? He's right here-" Deku turned around and his eyes turned wide. "Where is Kachan!?"

"And Tokoyami," Shoji yelled.

"A marvelous performance, don't you think? To take two people without anyone noticing," Said a weird man in a magician outfit. He pulled out his hand to show two marbles, lifting his hat and putting them underneath. "All I had to do was put Tokoyami here in my marble and steal Bakugou next, quite the plan indeed."

"Give Kachan back!!" Deku screamed at the, I'm assuming, villain. He just stared back blankly. 

"Don't interrupt my speech again. It's very rude." With that, the magician turned and started to flee.

"We have to go after him! He has Kachan!" 

"Midorya, I know you're worried, but you shouldn't be moving in your state," Todoroki warned.

"I don't feel it! I'll be fine!"

"Fine, but if you start to feel anything, and I mean anything, I will be removing you from the fight. I won't hesitate to use force if necessary. That being said, I will go with you," Todoroki replied.

"Me too," I said. 

"But-" Tsu tried to stop me.

"I won't take no for an answer. Bakugou's our classmate and he's important to our friend. I'll do anything I can to help," I insisted. 

"Thank you, Y/n." 

"I'll go as well. Tokoyami and Bakugou are my friends and classmates too," Shoji replied stoically.

"Here's the plan."

***

Shortly after being launched into the air, we caught up to the weirdo magician and crash-landed on the ground.  That immediately turned into a huge fight. It was dangerous, I almost got set on fire many times, and then Toga tried to stab me again. She even tried to flirt with me a few times. After a few very long minutes, Todoroki showed us the two marbles. 

"Come on guys, let's get out of here," He said.

"NO," One of the villains yelled.

The magician stuck out his arm. "Let's leave. A magician never reveals his secrets," He said, pulling off his mask and sticking out his tongue. There, were two marbles. 

In a flash, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Shoji rushed forward. Midoriya winced in pain and fell to the floor. Shoji grabbed Tokoyami and Todoroki almost grabbed Bakugou before the fire guy grabbed him first. "Poor Shoto Todoroki," He said in a sinister voice as Bakugou was released. 

"Kachan!!" Deku rushed to his feet and ran to the portal with an arm out. 

"Don't... Come after me... Deku!" With that, the portal closed and everything went silent.