Part Fifteen

Reader pov

A few days after the incident and All Might's retirement, the students at UA got a letter in the mail. It informed them about the dorm system being put in place as well as that a staff member would be arriving at their house to discuss with the parents. So you could imagine how freaked out I was. The only staff I'm out to are Nezu, Aizawa Sensei, and Recovery Girl. 

When a knock could be heard from the front door I panicked. I looked in the mirror one more time before running downstairs, yelling "I got it!"

I peeked through the window to see who it was, sighing in relief that it was only Aizawa Sensei. I opened the door and ushered him inside. "Please, make yourself at home. Would you care for some tea, Sensei?"

"No thank you, I have to make this quick. You have a lot of classmates I need to see by the end of the day," He responded, the bags under his eyes very prominent.

"You must be Shota Aizawa, I'm M/n, (deadname)'s mother," My mom said with her hand out for a handshake. I flinched when she said my deadname, only Aizawa Sensei noticing. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm sure you know why I'm here."

"Yes, please sit down," She responded with a smile.

Aizawa Sensei and I followed her to the living room where we sat on the couch across from my mother.

"Please, allow your child to stay at the dorms on UA. We strive to provide a safe environment for our students and we believe that the dorm system will keep them as safe as possible," Aizawa Sensei said with his head bowed. 

I looked at my mother with pleading eyes. She contemplated for a bit before asking "How separated will the boys and girls be? And will they have a curfew? I want to avoid as many risks as possible."

I groaned internally and looked at my teacher, also interested in the answer. 

"The boys will be kept on the other side of the building from the girls and yes, they will have a curfew. A very strict curfew with harsh punishments. We too at UA want to avoid risks," He responded calmly.

My mother thought it over. I begged her with my eyes before she finally agreed. "I suppose that would be fine."

"Yes! Thank you so much, Mom," I exclaimed, jumping for joy.

"Walk Mr. Aizawa out, he has a very busy schedule." I nodded my head and turned to Aizawa Sensei excitedly.

When we walked outside I closed the door behind myself and hugged Aizawa tightly. His eyes widened and he froze for a second, unsure of what to do before slowly hugging me back. "Thank you so much, Sensei."

"Sure, thing problem child," He said before leaving.

***

We were standing outside of Hights Alliance, the class 1A dorms, when Aizawa decided it would be a good time to lecture us on the importance of behavior. He then let us loose to unpack and relax. 

"This room is bigger than my house," Uraraka shouted as she and Deku ran around. 

"It's gonna be nice living together, kero." 

"I agree," I responded with a small smile while watching my friends.

Turns out I am the only girl on the second floor, which I guess makes sense because I am technically a male. However, I am on the girl's side of the floor which makes me feel better. Aizawa Sensei says it's because the school could get in trouble for not separating the boys and girls properly. 

I opened the door to see a relatively average-sized room with a sliding door leading onto a balcony in the back. All of my boxes were packed into a corner.

After a couple of hours, I was finally done. My full-sized bed was on the right wall of my room and my desk was on the opposite wall. There's a dresser by the foot of my bed and some shelves with all my books above it. I put string lights all around the ceiling of the room and turned them to the f/c setting. I placed a couple of pictures of me and my friends on the wall, as well as some posters of my favorite heroes. In one of the corners, I put up a hanging chair with my favorite stuffed animals and a comfy pillow. Satisfied with the room I went downstairs to find Tsu.