Part Twelve

Reader pov

"You two are so cute!! Let's be friends!"

My first instinct was to put a protective arm between Tsu and the crazy chick. I glared daggers at the blonde girl but this only seemed to excite her more. "Y/n," Tsu whispered, "What should we do?" 

"I don't know," I whispered back. "We can't rely on the heroes to help us, there must be more of them."

"I'm scared, kero." I looked at Tsu, just realizing how much she was shaking. 

"It's okay, Tsu. I'll protect you," I replied. She smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. I looked back at the villain. "Why are you here? What do you want from us?"

"I wanna be friends! My name is Toga Himiko! I'm a part of the Vanguard Action Squad! You two would be so much cuter if you bled a little!" That's it, this girl is officially psycho. 

I looked at Tsu and signaled for her to run. She hesitated but ran anyway. She shot her tongue out and wrapped it around me, pulling me towards her. Toga threw a knife and it stabbed into Tsu's tongue, sticking her to the tree. "Tsu!"

"Tsu... Tsu..." Toga mumbled. "I like that! It's so cute! Can I call you that, Tsu?" 

"No! Only my friends get to call me Tsu!" She glared at Toga but this only made her blush. 

"Does that mean we're friends!? I've always wanted friends as cute as you two!" Toga started running towards us. I got in a defensive stance and waited for an attack. Toga didn't hesitate and kept charging. When she got close enough I dodged her attack and used the technique Ochako taught me. I pivoted and grabbed her wrist and neck, pushing her to the ground. I twisted her wrist and threw the knife toward Tsu.

Tsu removed herself from the tree and picked up the knife. "Are you okay? Does your tongue hurt?" I asked a barrage of questions but Tsu seemed unphased. 

"I'm fine, kero. It's all thanks to you," She replied with a bright smile. 

"Suck, suck, suck." I looked down at the blonde psycho in confusion. She stabbed something into my thigh and started sucking out my blood. 

"What are you doing!?" I yelled at her but didn't get up, in fear she would be able to escape. I grabbed her wrist to stop her. 

"This will help me use my quirk. I can transform into you when I drink this! Isn't this what good friends do?" Toga smiled up at me brightly. 

"No, friends don't steal each other's blood! That's weird!" Toga started frowning. 

"That sounds boring. My friends in the league let me take their blood all the time," She said while pouting. 

"Tsu! Y/n! Are you guys okay!?" I looked over to see Deku getting carried by Shoji and Todoroki following next to him. 

"Guys! What happened!?" I turned to this voice to see Ochako rushing over. 

Toga pushed me off of her and I fell to the floor with a thud. "It's no fun if I get caught. Bye, Tsu. Bye, Y/n." Toga looked over and saw Deku, covered in blood and all beat up. Her face turned a deep red and she ran off. She totally has a thing for bloody guys.