Part Eleven

Reader pov:

"Who's ready for a test of courage!?" 

"Test of courage! Test of courage!" Mina was jumping up and down before she and the rest of the remedial students were grabbed by Aizawa Sensei's scarf. 

"Not for you guys, you have classes," He said with a twitch of an eyebrow. I pity the remedial students, they seemed really excited about the game.

"Isn't this just more training," Deku said with a sigh. 

"It sounds scary, I hope we're partners, kero," Tsu said tugging on my sleeve. 

"You will be paired up in groups of two, but since there is an odd number of students one person will be on their own. Draw sticks and have fun!" I waited in line patiently and drew my stick. I looked around for the person matching and noticed it was Tsu. I walked over and showed her my stick with a smile. 

"We're partners! Bye Ochako, have fun with your partner, kero," Tsu said with a chuckle. 

As we waited for our turn to enter the forest we heard our classmates screaming almost constantly. "Wow, the class B students are good at this," I said, trying to make conversation. 

"Yeah, kero, it sounds scary," She said shivering.

"You don't need to worry, I'll be here to protect you," I said with a fierce grin. Tsu chuckled, looking a little less scared. 

"You two can go in now," Ragdoll exclaimed, turning her head upside down.

I grabbed Tsu's hand, glad it was dark enough to hide my blush. I glanced over to Tsu, seeing that her head was turned away and she had a hand brought to her face. I looked forward again and saw a girl that looked like she came straight out of a horror movie. She slowly turned around, her long black hair and white dress flowing in the wind. A light flashed and I saw her face, it was covered in smeared makeup and there were holes in her head. 

Tsu screamed and grabbed my arm, clinging tightly. I continued walking, trying hard to contain my fear. I have to look brave in front of Tsu.

For the next several minutes, we went through jumpscare after jumpscare until they suddenly stopped. 

"Where did everyone go? We've been walking for a while but no one from class B has tried to scare us," I mentioned, starting to get worried. 

"I sure hope it's nothing, kero." Tsu looked worried as well. I noticed she was shivering. I pulled off my sweater and handed it to her.

"Here, wear this," I said, holding out the cloth. 

"No, I can't. It's yours, kero." 

"I'll be fine, besides your quirk causes you to shut down in the cold. You can wear it until we get back to the cabins," I insisted, smiling brightly at the shocked girl in front of me. 

Tsu finally agreed and took the sweater, pulling it on over her head. I turned my face away in order to hide my blush. 

"You two are so cute!! Let's be friends!" I looked over to the unknown voice. I noticed a blond girl in a school uniform. She had her hair up in space buns and she was holding a knife.