"Glad u know, life boring as hell" Lani said, eating her food.

"On god" Melody and Livi agreed.

"Cuz yall ain't young and turnt" Artist said, popping his collar. "My turn. I been getting booked to Host parties, YouTube doing great. Hit 700K subscribers, getting over a million views"

"OKAYYYY" we all said, clapping.

"Yessuh Yessuhh. Thank you very much. Pops yo son a star boyyyy. The females been throwing themselves at me, can't help it I'm sexy" he said, rubbing his chin.

"Boy get the fuck" Me, True, Justice, Lyric and Lani said, shooing him off.

"Boy turning into his daddy" Pops said, doing the proud smile.

"Nigga what?" Step asked, causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

We bust out laughing.

"I mean he turning into me from back in the days. You know I was a playa" Dad explained to her.

"Mhm oh okay" she said, sipping her wine.

"Story, what about you?" Dad asked.

"Well, after as yall know I'm doing amazing in college yopppp. I'm graduating after Christmas, after I graduate I will be officially a Traveling Nurse. My professor got a friend that is helping me with that"

"Okay daddy lil nurse baby, proud of you. Gon be the first Nurse in our family" Dad said.

"YOU GO GIRL THATS MY GIRL" Lyric said, wiping her fake tears as they all clapped.

"Yup yup, oh and I just styled Latto for her Peaches and Eggplant video that is actually dropping in a few hours. I might start back styling, on the side. Good lil money and I'll still be chasing my dreams"

"Tell him about-" Lani started to say, I stomped her foot under the table and smiled.

"Yeah. What about your lil boyfriend?" Dad asked, my eyes got wide.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Acting like Ian on social media. When y'all got back together?"

"I'm not back with him. We friends"

"Chile. I know that's right, me and my baby daddy just friends but yall don't never believe me" True said.

"Cuz u end up pregnant after every breakup and claim yall just friends" Lyric told her.

"I love my grandkids but don't have kids more, don't need no more of them lil rascals" Dad added.

"I-" True held her chest, blinking.

It is true.

"Just friends? Huh?" Dad asked me.

"Yes. Ion plan on getting back with him"

"Mhm hmm" dad said. "I know what the rest of yall do in yall life cuz yall live with me. I want yall to know that im very proud of all of yall, im glad we got to sit down as a family and have dinner together. Girls on kitchen duty, pops tired now im getting old. I love yall"