35.

Nina's POV

the concert was just about to start and their intro was playing on the big screen. It was so cool and I knew how excited the guys were to finally be able to show this for everyone. They had been working so hard for this moment for months.

There they were on the screen in the backstage about to walk on stage and the whole arena was crazy. I felt like I was in the verge of starting to cry, I was so proud of this little boys, and how far they have gotten in such a small amount of time.

They got out on the stage and started playing the first notes of SSOL, their newest single. It was amazing, all of it, the stage, all the effects, their outfits (which probably is my favorites they have ever worn), and then the music of course. About half way through they had a little pause and bojan started to talk.

- so we actually have a guest today, a very special guest, Please bring her up.

I saw bojan reaching out his arm to help me on the stage. It was time, I was gonna play Katrina and me freaking out would be an understatement. I got on stage and o heard everyone cheering.

- so this right here is my lil sister, my best friend. She's one of the reasons I'm still doing what I'm doing. She has always been there to support me when I have felt like giving up. And she has become a part of this little family not only has she started working with us and taking photos but also.

He looked over at Jan and Jan nodded and took off his guitar and passed it over to Nace and walked over to me and bojan. I was really confused about what he was doing. Bojan gave him the microphone and he started to get down on his knees.

- Nina cvjetićanin, I love you. I love you so much, and I would do anything to be with you, and I mean anything. Would you wanna spend the rest of your life with me? Do you wanna marry me?

I was shaking so hard and I didn't know what to do, tears streaming down my face. I nodded violently and started to jump out of happiness. He stood up and pulled me into a tight hug and gave me a very passionate kiss. I heard the crowd scream louder than they had been doing during the whole concert so far. I'm gonna marry Jan peteh?

- and we have another surprise as well, Nina will actually be playing guitar for the next song so please sing with us as loud as you can.

One of the crew members came running out with my guitar and I hung it over my shoulder. Jan got his guitar back and I heard the drum intro start.

I had the best time of my life up there, it was insane. I was jumping and dancing around with all of my best friends while playing. The song came to an end and I just realized what actually happened. I started crying for the second time and a crew member came over to take back my guitar.

They all came over and gave me a big hug and telling me how well it went, and I then got off the stage to enjoy the rest of the show. But I'm now kinda excited for it to end as well after what Jan had just done.

————————————————————————