25.

Nina's POV

fuck. There the person that could not see this under any circumstance standing in the door.

- how long? How long have you been fucking my sister?

- bojan please calm down and let us explain.

- no fuck off, you don't get to talk okey? How long?

- a few days after the first concert I photographed for.

I've never been this scared in my life. I know I'm the one who fucked up and I had promised this wouldn't happen. But I'm also pissed that he refused to hear me out. He walked out and slammed the door shut. I could hear stuff being thrown in the other room and Jan went out to try and calm him down. What am I supposed to do? I've fucked up, big time.

- Nina get in here we need to talk.

I heard bojan screaming after me so I hurried out to see what he wanted. I really hoped that he had decided to maybe listen to me and hopefully he would maybe see how happy Jan has made me.

- you're fired. You get to shoot for this concert then you will go back home. I don't care how you do it but you will not be coming along for the rest of the tour.

I felt the tears building up fast in my eyes and it didn't take long until the first tear left my eye. I heard the others coming into the room and I then saw kris in the doorway.

- hey you okey? What's going on?

- what's going on is that Jan and Nina is dating.

- it not that bad is it tho?

I was grateful that kris tried to do something about it but I feel like it's a bit to late now.

- it's really bad kris, she promised she wouldn't date any of you. And not only did she break the promise she also lied about it. But we don't have time for this now cause we have to get on stage now.

The concert went by quite quickly and we all came back to the backstage.

- pack all your things now and then leave.

- bojan please just give me a chance to explain myself, I beg you.

- I honestly do not care a single bit about what you have to say. I only need you to get out of here.

I started packing up but got interrupted by Jan calling for me.

- Nina I'm really really sorry, but bojan told me either I stay with you or he kicks me from the band. And I really don't wanna do this but I can't leave the band and I hope that you understand that.

- Jan, please don't do this.

- I'm sorry Nina but we are over.

Jan walked away and I fell to my knees. I've lost everything, my job, my brother, all my friends and worst of all Jan. I've lost the love of my life.

I took all of my stuff and called an Uber and got to the airport. I now need to find not only a plane that goes to Slovenia but also a plane with a free spot. Turned out there were none for today and I would have to spend about a day at the airport, all alone. There was a plane leaving at 5pm tomorrow. But I have no where to go so I'll just have to stay here.

—————————————————————————

Kris

Hey Nina, I just wanted to check in on you and see if you will be able to get home safely?

I don't know, the next plane that goes back to Slovenia is tomorrow at 5 pm so I'll have to stay at the airport until then.

I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do? You could sleep at my hotel room until we will leave. It's not safe for you to stay at the airport alone.

I'm really thankful for that kris but I really don't want anymore fights with bojan so I'll just stay here. I can send you a message in the morning if you want?

Yea please do that and if something happens don't hesitate to call me okey?

I will, goodnight <3

Goodnight <3

————————————————————————

I walked around for a little before finding a bench that I would be spending the night on before getting ready to go back home. Alone.

————————————————————————