1.

Nina's POV

so today it's 2 weeks ago I got fired from my job at the photographer company. It really sucks and what sucks more is that I got fired cause they found another girl that they wanted. I had met the girl before at photography school and she's a nice girl and her skills are amazing but I can't help but to feel a little jealous.

I've spent a lot of time with my brother and his band these past weeks since I don't have much else to do. But I really love those guys I've known them for as long as I can remember they are basically family. But I gotta admit, they are all good looking of course but one very specific guitarist is something special. But I haven't thought much about it since it's my brothers best friend and it would just be weird.

It's 3pm and someone just knocked on the door so I went to see who it was. I opened the door and there stood my brother. I hugged him tight and followed him to the living room and sat down. He had a big grin on his face and looked really excited.

- so I have something very exciting to tell you, me and the band have discussed a little and we have been thinking about if you maybe would wanna start to work for us as our new photographer?

I couldn't believe what he just said, I could be working not only with what I love but also with the people I love!

- of course I would love to, thank you so so much I can't even explain how happy I am about this.

I jumped up from the couch and ran over to my brother and jumped up in his arms. He spun us around and then put me down and said.

- but this is under one condition, you can never under any circumstances date anyone in the band.

I was fine with that, it's not like I had planned to do so anyways.

-  yes of course not, I would never do that to you. But when do I start?

- we actually have a concert in two days in Serbia so we are leaving today, that's why I came here to tell you so I could help you carry all your stuff out to our van. The others are already downstairs waiting.

I was so excited but also a little stressed about the short notice. I always miss stuff when I'm packing and therefore I always pack like a week ahead so I have enough time to make sure that I've got everything packed. But now I at least have bojan to help me pack. We are supposed to be away for 3 days, so I packed clothes for three days, one extra of everything in case something breaks or I spill food. And then the most important thing, my camera and all the stuff I need to take all pictures and to edit them. We finished up backing and took one last check to see if I missed something and then locked the door and went down to the van to start the trip.

————————————————————————

A/N

So first chapter done and this is the first time I've ever done anything like this. So if you guys have any tips or anything like that please let me know or if you have any ideas for chapters, I hope you guys will like it!<3