18.

TW: r@pe

Nina's POV

me and kris got back into the club and started to look for the others. I spotted jure and Nace on the dance floor and we went up to them. We had been dancing and laughing with each other for a while. I loved this guys I really do, I don't know what I would do without them. They are always there for me when I need them and I for them. We are all like a little family.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and tried to get out of the dance floor. Right when I was about to open the door to the bathroom I felt two hands around my waist.

- not here jan, we are in public remember?

- I'm not jan.

I heard a very dark, cold and unfamiliar voice. My whole body just tensed up and it felt like everything around me froze. I felt the hand wander up to my boobs and harshly grabbed them. I got turned around by the man and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I couldn't move my body, it was like I wasn't the one controlling it. He took my arm and dragged me into the bathroom and pushed me against the wall. I felt tears building up in my eyes and the felt a burning slap on my cheek.

- stop being such a pussy. I won't be able to enjoy this as much if you are gonna stand here and cry.

I couldn't help to do anything but start crying even more.

- you're just making it worse for yourself like that.

His voice was so harsh and I was scared for my life. He stared to pull up my dress and down my underwear. I felt my knees starting to shake violently.

- anyone in here?

I heard hard knocks on the door and a voice I recognize very well. The man put a hand on my mouth to make sure I wasn't doing any noice but a loud sob managed to escape my mouth.

- Nina are you in there?

The door opened fast and I saw Jan standing there. The second he spotted me behind the man I saw his eyes going black with rage. I've never seen him this mad. Jan went up to the man and started beating the shit out of him. The man had managed to get a few hits on Jan as well and his nose was bleeding. I have never been more scared in my life. I had at least managed to get myself dressed again and had started to try and pull Jan of the now lifeless looking man.

When Jan saw me he let go of the man and he fell to the ground. He looked very beaten up and was passed out. I quickly looked for a pulse cause I did not want Jan to be accused of murder.

- are you okey angel? I'm so so so sorry I wasn't here earlier to help you. Wait did he slap you as well? You have a big ass handprint on your face Nina.

I started to cry really hard and just fell to my knees. I couldn't take all of this. The realization of what just happened all came back at the same time and it was just to much. Jan sat down and hugged me tight while he texted the others to come to the girls bathroom.

The others quickly arrived and saw the bloody, knocked out man on the ground, me on the floor hysterically crying and then Jan with a bloody nose. The shock on their face was huge.

- what the fuck happened in here!?

Bojan kind of screamed. Jan stood up and started to explain everything that had happened.

- she's really shaken up so I'm taking her home with me she can't be alone right now and I'm living really close. So if you guys maybe could explain the situation to some staff member so they can take care of that bitch. Not that he deserves any help but he can't lay in here.

They all nodded, and Jan lift me up and carried me to his place.

————————————————————————