10.

Nina's POV

- wait what? You actually like me? But you said that our kiss didn't mean anything and it was just drunk you making a mistake.

I couldn't believe what he had just said, did he actually like me?  There's not words to describe how happy I was feeling at that moment. But it was that one thing standing in the way. Bojan. Bojan and that rule he has. I really don't wanna betray my brother, my best friend. But I also don't wanna miss out on this opportunity, what if it could actually lead to something real.

- yes Nina I do actually like you. I would do anything to be able to be with you. Maybe even if it meant breaking bojan's rule.

- but how? It would never work, he would fire me the second he found out and possibly kick you as well.

- but what if he doesn't have to know. We could do it all in secret he doesn't need to know.

I thought about I for a little while. I mean that could work right? As long as we are really careful and no one knows, what could he do about it?

- if we do this we need to be really careful, not a single soul can know. No one. If bojan finds out we are both so fucked. But I would love to be with you Jan, I really would.

- so it's settled then? You and me in secret?

- yes, you, me in secret.

We continued into the super market with a huge smile on both of our lips and got all the snacks we needed for the rest of our trip.

We got back to the van and to the others. Everyone had already sat down except from kris that was waiting for us.

- well that took you long enough.

Kris said sounding a little annoyed. We all went into the car and I sat between kris and Jan. Not long after we had started driving again Jan had fallen asleep and put his head on my shoulder. I felt my face getting hot and I did everything I could to not make it to obvious that I was blushing so hard. Cause I really don't want anyone to start suspecting anything already.

The rest of the ride went past pretty fast and I got dropped off at my apartment. I said bye to everyone and went up to my door and went inside. It was quite messy since I didn't have time to clean before leaving because everything was so rushed when we were gonna leave. So I took my time to clean up everything and took a bath with a face mask. I had fallen asleep in the bath for about 1.5 hours before I got up brushed my teeth and went to bed, cause today was a very very long day.

When I woke up I saw I had gotten a new message so I went to check who it was and what they wanted.

————————————————————————

Jan (JO)

Heyy and good morning angel, so me and the band have rehearsal today but I was wondering if you would be up for a movie night later?

Hey , sorry for late response but I just woke up. But yes I would love a movie night!

What time will you come by and what's your favorite food and snacks?

Pasta would be lovely, and popcorn will be enough! See you at 8 <3

————————————————————————