14.

Nina's POV

I woke up quite late and the clock was already 12.30. I had a few stuff I had to get ready before I had to leave for the photo shoot. I got up and took a quick shower did some make up and got dressed. I sat down with my laptop and a smoothie bowl for breakfast and answered some mails that had to be answered. I also took some time to post a few of the pictures from the concert I took a few days ago. I was honestly quite impressed by my own photos. My phone vibrated so I picked it up to see what it was.

—————————————————————————

Bojan<3

Hey we will be outside in about 5 minutes so you can come out!

Alright I'll come down(:

Also could you bring a charger cause kris forgot to charge his phone before leaving.

Of course, see ya!

————————————————————————

I grabbed my charger and put on my shoes and went down. I waited for a few minutes until I saw the van pulling up. It stopped right in front of me I opened the door and sat down on the last empty spot next to kris.

- here's the charger btw!

- ah thank you Nina you are a lifesaver!

He took the charger from and plugged it in. I saw Jan looking at me from the other side of the car and smiled to him. Bad idea. He smiled back and I was starting to blush. I tried to just look out of the window trying not get to much attention. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Jan had seen it and found it very amusing.

We stopped outside of a big building and we all got out and walked towards it. We were gonna be at the top floor which was floor 7, and some stupid idiot thought it was a good idea to build a big as building. BUT WITH NO ELEVATOR. We got to the top finally. It did not feel like I took a shower this morning that's for sure. But we kept walking into the studio where the shoot was gonna be.

There was a woman that introduced herself as Emma. She showed us around a little and showed the boys the outfits they were gonna wear. It was all different versions of a creamy white suit in different models. They all looked amazing, but Jan a little extra of course. The light colors really made his dark hair and eyes pop more, which I loved, his eyes were the most beautiful thing ever.

They all were doing some poses and I was taking photos. It was just like kids on a playground. They were running around, play fighting, carrying each other. And kris got very close to the camera ones by accident so I also got a really cute close up of him. It was hilarious. We took a little pause for the photos to order some pizza before taking the last few photos.

I was walking over to the one of the couches but I got picked up thrown over the shoulder and then someone ran away with me. I got put down in a storage looking room and I saw Jan in front of me.

- the others just went down to pick up the pizza and I just wanted to be able to have you for myself for a little while. It's really hard to keep my hands to myself around you.

He pinned me to the wall and we had a quick little make out session. He went out first to make sure the others weren't back and if they were they wouldn't see us coming out together. I picked up my phone to use as a mirror to just fix myself a little before I went out. Right when I got back to the couches the others came back fully out of breath after walking the stairs. They had 6 pizza boxes with them and it smelled amazing to say at least. I was starving the only thing I had been eating today was that smoothie bowl earlier. We all sat down and ate and talked about loads of random shit.

————————————————————————