9.

Nina's POV

me and bojan had just woken up by his alarm and was getting ready to get breakfast and then leave. We did have to make one stop on the way back cause the boys had an interview to make. We went down to the others to eat but Jan was not there, which was a little strange. But I tried not to think about it to much. I sat down at the table and started eating. I was quite tired and didn't feel like talking but I couldn't help to over hear what Nace said.

- Jan apparently took Sophie with him in his room tonight. And let me tell you they were not quite, I'm literally traumatized.

So that's why he wasn't here huh? He was sleeping with Sophie. I finished my food and went back to my room. I didn't wanna hear more about Jan and his night with his girl. I packed up everything I had brought and got ready to leave.

We all met outside the van and got all the stuff in the trunk and started our trip back. Jan was sitting as far away from me as possible which I was quite happy about, but also sad. I tried not to think about it and put in one of my air pods and started to edit the concert pics. I overheard a conversation with kris and Jan talking about his new girl.

- so you and Sophie are quite serious huh? I heard that you had a lot of fun last night.

- no it's nothing to special, just a one time thing you know I don't even have her phone number only her insta.

So maybe he didn't like her, or did he? Maybe there was hope after all. But he still said that our kiss meant nothing so maybe there was no hope. God I need to stop overthinking everything. I'll just go home and isolate myself for a little while and try and forget about it all. Maybe that's for the best.

We had just stopped at the place where the boys were gonna have an interview. We got out of the van and walked into the big building and went to the third floor. We were greeted by a very nice lady that took us to the room where the interview was gonna happen. She showed me a chair that was behind the camera where I would be sitting. The interview had started and she asked them loads of questions. Most of them were similar to the ones they always get, but there was one that caught my attention.

- so Jan do you maybe have a special someone that you have a relationship with?

- it's complicated. I like this one girl very very much but we just can't be together, it would be impossible.

I saw him looking at me with a faint smile. He couldn't mean me did he? No there's no way.

The interview was heading towards it's end and they said their goodbyes and we went back out to the van. But before we was gonna start our last part of the trip we decided to run into the supermarket to buy some snacks.

- Jan and Nina could you two go?

Kris said looking at me. It was just as he had understood that something was going on. I looked at Jan and he nodded and looked back at me signaling that we should go. We started walking towards the shop in a very uncomfortable silence.

- I was talking about you in there you know?

I looked at him a little confused.

- I really do like you Nina I just don't know how we could make it work out.

————————————————————————