26.

Jan's POV

it was about 1,5 hours left until our plane to Finland was leaving and I was sitting in the car on our way to the airport. It was almost 1pm and I haven't slept all night. Yesterday I was put in a situation I never have been put in and now I'm starting to regret my decision. Or am I? It hurts so much with Nina gone I can't even explain it. But I can't leave the band either, I can't give up on my dreams that I'm actually starting to achieve. That wouldn't be fair for myself.

We just got the airport and I spotted a girl sleeping on a bench all alone. Who would be sleeping at an airport at 1pm alone? Then I saw her face, it was Nina. She was all alone sleeping on a bench. I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces. It hurt so bad seeing her like that, and knowing I could've changed that. I could have chosen to leave my whole life to go be with her. Kris seemed to notice something was wrong and I saw him walking up to me.

- hey man you okey?

- that's Nina. She's sleeping over there all alone on a bench, what if something happens to her? We can't just leave her like that. Bojan can't have gone so low he would leave her like that right?

- I hope not come on let's go talk to him okey?

We walked up to bojan and he seemed a little stressed since we already was a little late to the airport.

- bojan please listen to me now.

- Jan not right now I need to figure out where the hell we're supposed to go.

- bojan stop it and listen please, Nina is over there on a bench sleeping, alone. We can't leave her like that anything could happen to her.

- honestly I do not care Jan.

I couldnt belive what he just said. It was his sister for gods sake. I get that he's mad at her for betraying him, but I refuse to believe he actually do not care about her.

- whatever if you don't do anything I will.

- remember what I told you Jan. The band or her, you decide.

He really had to do this? Kris came up to me and whispered to me that he was gonna take care of her. I looked at him with thankful eyes. I feel horrible for not doing anything, but I feel like it's to late to change my mind now.

We had just made it in time for our plane and we had just gotten up in the air. We were now officially not with Nina anymore. It sucks, what if I'll never get to see her again? What if she decides that she will cut all contact and move to another country? Honestly I wouldn't blame her, if I was in her situation with losing all your friends, your brother, your job and your partner I would too.

I tried so hard to get at least some sleep since we have two concerts today and I haven't slept for even a minute tonight. But my head won't shut up. It's like it's making sure that I'm suffering for what I did, and trust me. I do, deeply.

————————————————————————