22.

Nina's POV

Me and bojan had had a very nice night out together and I haven't realized until now how much I actually missed it.

I was in my room getting ready for bed, I had braided my hair and put on my pajamas. I wanted to read for a little but I instead ended up with more flashbacks. It was as reality had paused and when I came back to it from my flashback I was sitting on the edge of the bed. My legs violently shaking, tears streaming down my cheeks. I knew I wouldn't be able to get any sleep and decided to go to Jan's door.

- hey angel what are you doing up now? Wait have you been crying?

The moment he said the word "crying" I felt the tears building up in my eyes yet again. He carried me up to his waist and I swing my legs around his waist. He walked me over to his bed and put me down. He got into bed next to me and pulled me close and put my head in his chest. He stroked my hair while kissing my cheek.

- you will be okey. I'm here with you, just try and sleep okey.

I had calmed down and was able to fall asleep. There were no place that I felt more safe then I did in the arms of Jan. I can't explain it but it's just something about him. He's so comforting without even trying. Maybe that's the thing, he's not trying to hard and is just there for you in any way you need.

I woke up in the same position I had fallen asleep in.

- good morning angel, slept good?

- yes I did, and thank you for taking care of me even if I just barged in here that late I didn't plan on it.

- don't apologize. I already told you that if you start feeling bad you come to me asp, no matter what time it is.

- I love you Jan.

He looked at me with wide eyes and a big smile on his lips.

- what did you just say?

- Jan peteh, I love you.

- Nina cvjetićanin, I love you too.

He pulled me into a long and passionate kiss. We just had said the three magical words. It was now officially out there. I was in love with Jan, Deeply.

We had been walking around in Oslo for the whole day just exploring a little before the gig with Elvis. We had gotten inside the venue, and were currently waiting backstage before they were supposed to go in stage. Their song was gonna be the last one on the set list so we had quite a lot of time to kill.

Jure just showed us a uno game that he had brought for us to play in the meantime. I looked over at Jan remembering the time when he, Nace and I played back at the first concert I was photographing at. Jan was looking at me and it was looking like he was thinking the same thing as well. Last time we had gotten into a war of throwing +2 cards at each other and I had a feeling it would be the same this time as well. So me smart as I am made sure I was not sitting next to Jan which would mean he wouldn't be the one putting out cards before me.

I actually ended up winning which the others weren't to happy about. But it might be my fault I'm not directly the best winner, when I win I make sure that everyone knows that they sucked. But I didn't have to much time to do that cause we had finished just in time before they were supposed to go on stage.

They came back to the backstage right after and I hugged them all.

- that was amazing guys!

- Aw thank you so much Nina!

Jure said and ruffled my hair. Jure was one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He's just adorable in any way possible. I mean just look at him, is there anything you could say about him that's not a good thing. No I didn't think so.

We all got back to the hotel and I went with Jan tonight as well not wanting what happened yesterday happened today too. But we both fell asleep in just a few minutes. And tomorrow it was time for the first show of the tour.

————————————————————————