13.

Nina's POV

Me and Jan had just gotten into the music store. He ran over to the guitars and looked at different ones. I found a chair to sit at and looked at him when he was looking for guitars. He was like a child at Disney land. He picked out a blue guitar and plugged it in to try it out. He played a little of their song Katrina. I looked at him fully mesmerized. He was so beautiful and especially when playing guitar. He looked genuinely happy and that made me the happiest person on earth. When he finished he looked up at me with sparkling eyes like he was waiting for my approval.

- you are so cute when you smile like that you know?

He kissed me and hid his face in my neck trying to hide his blushing face. I grabbed his face making him look at me.

- don't you dare try to hide yourself.

He just smiled and stood up to hang back the guitar. He kept walking around for awhile until he had found something. It was a guitar but it had to be a kids sized cause it was very tiny. He said that he needed it, I doubt he really did but what can I say. We walked over to pay for it but just as he was pulling out his card I already had mine in my hand and blipped it on the machine. He stared at me with big eyes as if I just had killed someone.

- why would you do that I was gonna pay for that, wait let me give you back your money.

He reached for his wallet.

- it's my treat don't worry, think of it as a thank you for cleaning up and taking care of me yesterday.

He didn't look to sure about it but he hugged me and thanked me. The clock was already 5 so Jan offered to walk me home and I gladly accepted.

We were outside my apartment and he had pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

- I'll see you soon angel, goodbye I'll text you later okey?

- yea sounds good goodbye!

I walked up into my apartment and went inside and went straight to my couch to watch an episode of vampire diaries. I had been watching way more then one episode but I just didn't have the energy to get up to go and make food. I picked up my phone to order some takeout and saw I had a message from bojan.

————————————————————————

Bojan<3

Hey we have a photo shoot tomorrow at 4 so we will be by your place at around 3 to pick you up.

Okeyy sounds good see you!

————————————————————————

So this would be the first time I would have to be around Jan with everyone else and keep everything about us a secret. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little scared that they will find out. I don't know what I should do if that would happen. My thoughts got interrupted my the doorbell. I went up to open the door and it was my food. I ate a little fast and took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I texted Jan goodnight and quickly fell asleep after.

————————————————————————