5.

Nina's POV

After the concert we all went out to a club nearby the venue. I wasn't planning on drinking to much cause I hate getting drunk and lose control of my own body. But we went in and I ordered one drink and then Jan took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

We were all dancing together to the beat of the music. Then one of my absolute favorite songs came on, Own my mind by måneskin. I jumped around screaming the lyrics and I felt a hand on my waist and I turned around. It was Jan, he was looking at me with a smile and singing along to the song. We danced for awhile and Jan had been getting quite a few drinks and was starting to get quite drunk. Bojan came and said he and the boys had found a table for us so we came with him to sit down.

It was one of those booth things and it was like a circle so you could see everyone sitting there. I sat down in between Jan and bojan. Jan kept touching my hair and staring at me, until I asked what he wanted.

- nothing special angel you are just so beautiful

Bojan gave Jan a death stare and I just smiled a little and kept listening to the others.

I then excused myself to go to the bathroom. The whole tension with Jan was starting to get to much. I don't actually like him right? I stared at myself in the mirror for a good 10 minutes before starting to head back. Right when I opened the door I saw Jan standing outside.

- this is the girls bathroom you know, the guys bathrooms are over there

I said and pointed in the direction of the guys bathroom. I'm not here for the bathroom he said and stared right into my soul. I looked at him a little confused until he took my hand. He started to walk into the girls bathroom and went into one of the booths.

He pinned me against the wall and stared into my eyes.

- I really like you Nina, like really like you. I know I can't like you and you can't like me but I actually do not care. If bojan wants to be petty let him but I need you.

I was so taken a back and couldn't let out a single word and just looked at him. It felt like I had full blown circus in my stomach. The things this man do to me god. I started to stutter trying to say something at least. But before I got any actual words out he crashed his lips onto mine. And god did it feel good. His lips were so soft and he knew exactly what he was doing. He broke the kiss and yet again stared at me.

- I know you wanted this too, but for your and bojan's relationships sake this didn't happen okey?

After that he just opened the door and went out. What just happened and why did I enjoy it? It's my first day with this job and I already fucked up the one rule. Or did I? he didn't say anything about kissing right? Only relationships. Or at least that's what I wanna tell myself. If bojan knew he would kill me. Literally.

I went out from the bathroom and went back to the table and sat down.

- where's Jan?

I asked and looked around the table

- he said he was gonna go out for a smoke and then go get a drink.

Jure said. They all looked kinda tipsy but I was still sober. I had only had 1 drink so far but after what just had happened I don't think I can stay sober.

I went over to the bar where I saw Jan sitting in one of the bar chairs. He was talking with a girl that looked just as drunk as him. She was touching his hair and thigh before sitting down on his lap. I felt my blood boiling. Am I jealous? No I can't be. I got up and told the others I was starting to get tired and started to head back to the hotel.

————————————————————————