12.

Nina's POV

I woke up in my bed, which I don't remember getting into. I even had my pajamas on. But I probably just was very tired yesterday and don't remember getting ready for bed. I turned around and saw a letter on my nightstand. I picked it up and unfolded it and started reading

————————————————————————

Good morning angel, you fell asleep yesterday when watching the movie so I changed you into pajamas and put you to bed. I was thinking if you maybe would like to go out for brunch and maybe go looking in the music store cause I wanna look at some new guitars. So text me when you see this and let me know if you're up for it.

/Xoxo your Jan

————————————————————————

He really was the cutest person on this planet. I think I may love him. No I can't it's to early for that, but it's not far away. I got up and put some clothes on and was gonna clean up after yesterday. When I got out to the living room I saw that it was already cleaned. He had taken care of everything before leaving? What did I do to deserve this. I picked up my phone to text Jan about the whole brunch thing.

————————————————————————

My baby boo<3

Hey I just woke up and saw your letter, and I would love to! How does 1pm sound to you?

Sounds perfect see you at the cafe then angel<3

————————————————————————

I looked at my clock and saw it was 11 so I had two hours to get ready. I put on some cute jeans with a little crop top, did some light makeup and added a eyeliner, and then put my hair into two braids. I had around 40 minutes until I was meeting Jan and it took about 30 minutes to walk there so I put on my boots, my leather jacket and grabbed my purse and headed out.

I got to the cafe and walked in. Jan still hadn't gotten here but I was 5 minutes early so he still had time. I went to an empty table and sat down and waited for Jan to arrive. I heard the door open and I saw those beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He was perfect, everything about him was perfect. His eyes, hair, nose, nose piercing, the gap in between his front teeth, his painted finger nails, his music taste, his fashion style. I could go on for ages. I think I got quite lost in my mind cause I hadn't noticed Jan sitting down in front of me.

- hello, earth to Nina.

Jan waved his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. I shook my head and looked into his eyes. He was truly beautiful.

- hi there angel, what happened there you looked completely lost in your mind.

- yea hi sorry, you were just looking extra good and I got lost looking at you.

I saw a little blush creeping up his face. God he was adorable when he was blushing. We started talking for a little while when I spotted Nace walking down the street and walking towards the cafe. I told Jan to hurry to the bathroom and not come back until I texted him. He looked a little confused but did as I said. I saw Nace opening the door and he then spotted me sitting alone. He walked over to me and greeted me with a hug.

- hey didn't expect to run into you here, what are you doing here alone?

- Heyy I was just getting here to grab something little to eat and then I'll go meet up with a friend later. What about you?

- I'm having a few friends over and we had ordered a few things so I'm just here to pick it up, but it was nice meeting you Nina I'll see you later!

He walked over to the cashier and picked up a bag and waved one last time and left. I waited a few seconds until I saw he was fully gone before texting Jan that he could come back.

- what was that why did I have to go to the bathroom so suddenly?

- I saw Nace coming and I don't want him to start suspecting things and then go tell bojan about it, sorry!

He sat back down and we ordered some coffee and a sandwich each. When we finished we payed and started walking towards the music shop to look at some new fun instruments.

————————————————————————