19.

Jan's POV

I just got up to my apartment, and I don't think I've ever been walking this fast in my life. That moment when I saw Nina with her dress pulled up and her underwear was gone and then that man I'm front of her. I've never felt so many things at once. I hope that that idiot will burn in hell and never see the light of another day. I regret not beating a few times more and then maybe he would be gone. What if they will just let him go, what if he'll just find another girl to attack. It's disgusting.

I put Nina on the couch and went to go get her some water, a painkiller and something to eat.

- how are you doing now angel? Any better? I promise you that man will never even lay eyes on you every again. Or any man for that matter okey?

She didn't say anything but she gave me a small smile. But who blames her? She must be terrified. I will never be able to understand how strong someone has to be to be able to not only go through everything but then also going back to live your life again. I just wanted to be there for her right now. In any way possible.

- your nose is still bleeding, let me take care of it.

Her voice were very shaky and you could hear that she was still a bit shaken up.

- no don't worry about it, right now all we need to focus on is to make sure that you are okey.

- please Jan let me help you. You've helped so much already at least let me do this small thing for you.

I just agreed, I didn't wanna put up a fight right now. And maybe it would put her to other thoughts for a little while at least.

She told me to sit down on the toilet while she grabbed a towel and started to pour some water on it.

- thank you so much Jan for what you did. If you didn't come when you did I don't even want to know what would have happened. But please don't get yourself hurt for me.

- I would do it all over again angel. If not get hurt for you then for what? I did what I had to do to protect you.

She looked a little sad about it but also grateful. She had scrubbed away the dried up blood from my face and but in a piece of paper in my nose to stop the rest of the bleeding.

I texted the guys that we had made it home safely and that Nina was doing as good as she could under the circumstances and that we will see each other in two days. That's when we were leaving for the Nordic tour. I really hope that Nina will feel good enough so she still can come along.

We spent the rest of the night in the couch cuddled up watching some random tv series until we both had fallen asleep.

————————————————————————