20.

Nina's POV

I had spent the night at Jan's place after everything happened at the club and it was now the day after. Jan had just taken me home cause I wanted to fix everything before leaving tomorrow for the first gig that was on Monday which is in 3 days. We were leaving a little earlier cause they were gonna guest Elvis Costello at a gig he had to play their song "new wave" together for the first time.

Jan didn't want me to be alone so he had followed me to my apartment and said he would help with everything. I wanted to make sure that everything was clean, do some laundry and all that stuff so when I come home it'll be to a clean apartment. Jan had insisted on cleaning while I was doing the laundry which I was completely fine with. I put on my favorite Spotify playlist and we both started to do what we had to.

It took around 2 hours until we were finished and it was pretty late and Jan offered to cook some dinner. Which I of course couldn't say no to. He didn't make anything to special but that didn't matter. Just the fact that he had even offered to do some meant so much for me. If he wasn't here I don't think I would have had the energy to clean nor do anything to eat.

- are you sure you will be okey sleeping alone tonight? I could leave early to get home before they arrive to pick me up.

- no it's fine it's way to risky. What if you don't wake up and then we walk down there together. Bojan would 100% start suspecting things.

- okey fine, but you need to promise me that if you wouldn't be able to sleep you call me okey? Even if it's you waking up in the middle of the night, you will call me.

I nodded lightly and kept eating my food. When we both were done Jan helped me to pack everything I would need to bring for the tour and then Jan left to go back to his place.

————————————————————————

Bojan<3

Hey, I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing with everything?

And do you think that you still will be able to come with plus on tour? Cause if not that's totally fine!

Hey, I'm doing okey thank you, or I think so at least. But yes I will be coming with y'all, I actually think that would help me to feel better to be with you guys anyway. So what time will you be here?

The plane leaves at 4pm so we will pick you up around 2.

Alright see you<3

<3

————————————————————————

It was getting quite late so I went and took a shower and got into bed. It was completely quiet which left me and my mind alone. All I could think about was the night before. Will I ever be able to function normally again? Or will I always be afraid of being alone?

————————————————————————