2.

Nina's POV
we just got down to the van and bojan put all my stuff in the back while I jumped in. I sat down next Jan and in front of jure, and then bojan came in and sat down next to me. The car started to move and the trip was officially started. Then the guys started to ask questions about what I thought about the job and if I was excited. And excited would be an understatement. I have never been this happy about a job.

About half way through the trip we stopped by a mcDonalds to get some food. I ordered my chicken nuggets with a sprite and sat down at a table waiting for the food to be done. Jan sat down next to me with the rest of the guys and all of our food and we started eating. I caught him looking at me a few times but I tried not to think about it to much even tho the butterflies in my stomach was going insane. I knew I couldn't feel anything towards him but I couldn't help but get a little nervous around him.

We sat back into the van this time I got a place next to a window next to Jure and in front of Bojan. I was getting really bored and everyone had fallen asleep except from jan. I caught him looking at me again but this time he had a grin on his lips.

- you are really beautiful today angel, not that you aren't always but it's something special about you today.

I smiled at him and told him thank you. I really shouldn't be feeling like this, bojan would hate me forever. So to escape the situation I tried to go to sleep instead.

I got woken up by jure shaking my shoulder and saying that we had arrived. I got out of the van and stretched myself. Damn I'm so not made for long car rides my back hurt really bad. I took my bag and my camera and followed the rest towards the hotel. When we got into the hotel bojan and kris went up to the reception to get the keys for the rooms. When they were walking back they looked a little concerned and then kris said.

- so when we booked this we didn't know that Nina was gonna come along, so we kind of are a room short.

- she can sleep with me

I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and looked at Jan. He was smiling as usual, he looks adorable like that how could I ever say no.

- yes thank you Jan I would really appreciate that!

Kris gave everyone their key and we all went to our rooms. My and Jan's room were on the same floor as Nace's room just a few doors away. We went to our room and and went inside.

————————————————————————