DEDICATION

"For all who feel their efforts remain unseen, I understand the depths of your striving."

⁠✿⁠

Before delving into the book, I want to share some personal thoughts.

This book is entirely fiction, and it's crucial to distinguish between reality and fiction.

I hope you all refrain from romanticizing any form of misbehavior or bad actions (for the good actions, you deserve much more than this). Just because such actions occur in the book and the characters are okay with them, it doesn't mean you should be okay with them in real life. Fiction should not dictate our reality, which deserves proper consent and attention to detail.

As a student, there may be times when I'm a bit late in updating. I hope you'll be understanding and kind to me in this regard. (I'm just a girl)

Voting and commenting on the chapters would be greatly appreciated. It would mean a lot to me for the book I've worked so hard on! Please do follow to stay updated with the content!

I hold all the rights to this book, and no part of it or anything related to it should be reproduced in any form without my permission. Unpleasant actions will be taken if such instances occur.

If you come across my book being copied or a similar book to mine, please message me here or on Instagram @authoreria.

You can find character aesthetics, posts, and spoiler reels on my Instagram. So, do follow me there and here @authoreria.

I sincerely hope you all like and enjoy this book and give it loads of love!💛

LOVE ERIA ⁠✯⁠

SKYLINE SERENADES Copyright ©2023 by ERIAWELSHORCHIDS. Plagiarism is illegal. Any copying or publishing without permission is prohibited. The book is based on the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual people or events is coincidental.