FATHOM

VOTE GOAL- 450 VOTES 70+ COMMENTS

I woke up with a headache, and it's my time of the month today

I woke up with a headache, and it's my time of the month today. Vanie agreed to have lunch together, and she'll be returning soon. My doubts about her behaving indifferently were wrong; I guess it was just my overthinking getting the best of me. Vanie and I are building a good bond, and I really don't want any stupid thoughts to ruin it.

Although I didn't want to, I lazily got out of bed and followed my hygiene routine before settling back into bed again.

The message read, 'I sent all the pictures including those cat images,' as I received the images. There were several pictures, including the ones with those cats. All of the pictures were adorable. I liked them as I received another message. 

'Send me the pictures you have on your phone too, all of them.' 

'There are more than hundreds of pictures, should I send them all?' I messaged to confirm in case he wanted selected ones. 

'Fine by me,' he replied, and I sent all the beautiful pictures I had taken ever since we landed in Himachal.

"So, are we ordering chicken then? Is it on the menu?" the voices rambled as I heard a lot of people entering the room. 

"Oh hey, Sam," Prajakta said, placing her bag on my bed.

"Hey," I replied, surprised by them as I thought only Vanie would have lunch with me.

"So, what are we going to order? Just know that we can only order once, so it's better to tell them all at once," Sakshi added.

"Samayara, are you perhaps sick? You look weak," Vanie asked, checking my temperature. "No, I just got my period too," I sighed as she brushed my hair. It felt comforting.

"Let's order food. What will you eat, Samayara? Something light?" Vanie asked, continuing to brush my hair.

"Just a basic vegetarian Indian thali," I replied as she massaged my back. It felt so comforting.

"Your muscles are so tense, Samayara. Doesn't it hurt?" she asked, massaging my back harder.

"It does, but I think it'll get better after I sleep more," I replied.

Soon, the food arrived and we took our orders. Vanie brought my thali to my bed, while the others settled at the table.

"They're eating non-veg, so I brought it here," Vanie said considerately, placing the food on my lap.

"Thanks," I smiled at her as she joined the others.

"So, did you all have fun being lost? Tell us all the details, Samayara," Ojaswini inquired.

"How could it be fun? It must have been rather stressful," Vanie retorted before I could respond.

"How could it not be fun when the hottest duo of the school was together? I heard Kiaan even passed out. Is it true, Samayara?" Sakshi contributed to the ongoing gossip.