BOOK AESTHETICS

BOOK AESTHETICS

TROPES AND GENRE

-High school romance

-Friends to lovers

-Chaotic popular boy X shy softgirl

-Soulmates

-Obsessed male lead

-Touch her and die

-Two different worlds colliding

-Stuck together

-Trauma bonding

-Finding comfort in each other 

MAIN CHARACTERS

Evyaan Jadeja: Also known as 'Ace Evyaan,' he has the whole school head over heels for him with his charming presence. An all-around and naturally gifted child who works hard to polish his skills. (AGE- 17) (MBTI- ESTP) (HOBBIES- playing guitar and Casio, riding skateboard, playing football, and watching sunsets)

 (AGE- 17) (MBTI- ESTP) (HOBBIES- playing guitar and Casio, riding skateboard, playing football, and watching sunsets)

Samayara Dashputra- A very shy, people pleaser, soft girl whose presence goes unnoticed by others as she feels like she's a bother to her surroundings. A very hardworking, ambitious, and studious girl who believes in the beauty of being kind and generous. A delicate, slow-paced girl in this fast-changing world. (age-17) (MBTI-INFP) (HOBBIES- planting, making playlists and watching sunsets)

 (age-17) (MBTI-INFP) (HOBBIES- planting, making playlists and watching sunsets)

THE RAT PACK (their friend group)-

Kiaan Malhotra- Better known as 'Captain Court,' he's another incredibly famous sporty guy in the school. Evyaan's childhood best friend, who enjoys being the centre of attention and high-energy environments. (age-17)

Aadhisha Kumari Rathore (Isha) - ): A bold, bubbly, floaty, and carefree mountain girl who loves nature and swimming. Seeing water creatures makes her day, and she is a great athlete who knows multiple Indian languages. (age- 18)

Evaana Jadeja- The insanely popular IT girl and the president of the student council. Evyaan's twin sister (age 17)

Pratyusha Sen-  Academic genius and prime minister of the student council. A lovable and aggressively cute little girl. Kiaan and Evaana's bestfriend. (age-17)

Samrudh Gandhi- An intellectual guy who happens to be the vice-president of the student council. Good friend of Evyaan and Kiaan. (age-17)

Aakib Khan- The most admired campus crush and also the sports minister of the student council who hates earthly creatures and is a very anti-social secretive person. Samrudh's best friend. (age-17)

OTHER CHARACTERS

Omkar Dashputra -Samayara's Dad

Sonam Dashputra- Samayara's mother

Divesh Dashputra- Samayara's Elder Brother

Laksh Singhania- Samayara's Ex-boyfriend

Ishaana Singh- Samayara's Ex-bestfriend

Vedika Jadeja- Jadeja Twinnie's guardian and elder sibling.

Vikram Jadeja- Jadeja Twinnie's father

Eshwari Jadeja- Jadeja Twinnie's mother 

SKYLINE SERENADES Copyright ©2023 by ERIAWELSHORCHIDS. Plagiarism is illegal. Any copying or publishing without permission is prohibited. The book is based on the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual people or events is coincidental.