"Hey Error, can you stand?" I asked as he looked at me, also terrified.

"W-Wh0 Ar3 y-y0U?" He asked, with his voice glitching.

"An ally, currently.... Your ally." I explained as the creature took notice of me.

"OOHHH, WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? WHO MIGHT YOU BE, SKELETON?" He asked as he noticed I was standing in front of Error.

A whide grin appeared on his face as I rushed at him, however the monster disappeared and reappeared behind Error.

A horrified expression appeared on my face as I tried to get him away from my student....... but I was too late.

A dark blue bone rised straight through the skeleton's spine as his lifeless body fell to the ground.

I watched in horror as I felt wet tears fall on my face.

'Malware, I give you full control, but don't forget the deal. You know what happens if you betray me. Now..... go on a real Rampage.' I tought as my body started to reform and I fell asleep.

3rd Person...POV_________________

(A/N: I'm gonna keep it simple. Malware for Y/N's Malware and M!404 for the..... creature.)

"OHHH YEAHHH. TIME TO GO ON A RAMPAGEE!!" Malware screamed at the top of his lungs, causing the whole Reality to shake as M!404 watched with a surprised look on his face.

"Y-You're me? You're also a Malware?" Asked the creature as a grin started to form on Malware's face

"The one and only. Now..... prepare to DIE!!" Malware screamed as he powered up straight into his B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form, gathering as mutch of the Mainframe's code as he could.

M!404, also in his B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form, grinned and rushed at Malware with him doing the same.

As each Malware threw a punch straight to the jaw, sending the other flying, blasters started to go off.

Malware, using Y/N's upgraded Creator Blasters, quickly overpowered M!404's Blasters as the creature, sensing the difference in power, quickly dodged in order to save his life.

"H-HOW DID YOU F-FIND SUCH A POWERFUL VESSEL?" Asked M!404, demanding an answer.

"He found me." Malware said with a smirk as he shot a few thousand blasters.

The Mainframe was struggling to keep the Reality together, but with Malware's last attack, not even the Mainframe could save the Reality.

The whole Reality shattered with Malware and M!404 being the only survivors.

M!404, seeing the power of this new foe, decided escape was impossible, so he did the only thing he could to stay alive.

"H-Hey. We're both Malwares, right? S-So why don't we team up? Nobody whould be able to stop us." M!404 said, hoping he could escape with his life.

Malware stared at M!404 as he started to laugh "AHAHAHAHA. TO THINK YOU WHOULD RESORT TO THAT. YOU'RE NO MALWARE. YOU'RE TOO WEAK!!"

M!404's face fell as he blinked and the next moment his head flew off his shoulders.

'Hey, kid. Y/N. WAKE UP!' Screamed Malware in his head as the Creator finally woke up.

'Huh? What happened?' Asked the confused Creator.

'I defeated the basterd. Now what?' Thought Malware as Y/N looked through some of his memories and assessed the situation.

'Good job. And the bastards at the Citadel should have they're eyes on us now anyway, so....' Y/N thought as he remembered what Malware said before they left his Reality.