33- On his knee for her

Mulai dari awal

D: "Hmm"

V: "What do you think about giving it an exquisite smell of you as I enjoy the heavenly scent with my lips down there. Slowly tracing your bud with it, kissing your smooth as milk skin making you feel ecstatic?"

Flushed by his words she was. Her eyes widened as he continues "Inserting this tongue... " Before he could complete she kissed him passionately pouring her emotions, admiration and desires. They had a rough kiss which made his lips bleed a drop.

Breaking apart she looked at him for a minisecond but captured him in another sucking the blood. Their tongue having fight for dominance, their hands all over each other.

Finally they stopped. He admires her expression and her move to initiate anything and says "This hungry lioness is hot." And she chuckled while getting up but he held her.

She resisted "That's enough for now."

"No it's not, you've woken up a demon now. You ain't going before you sate my thirst." Saying so he changed their position as he hovers her now.

Capturing her lips into another passionate kiss, he devoured her to his heart's content making her breathless.

He moved towards her jaw but as he lay a soft kiss on her jaw, there was a knock on the door and she chuckled at his frustrated look.

He groaned saying "Yaaha shadishuda couple romance nahin kar paa raha baaki to chodo."

["Here, not even the married couple could romance."]

There was another bang on the door as she spoke "Ab darwaja kholiye. Jaiye."

[" Go open the door"]

He glared at her pointing his index finger at her gesturing to stay at the same place.

Opening the door he saw all the four singles of the house in front of his door.

"What do you need early in the morning?" He asked annoyed.

Madirakshi: "Hawww bhaisa, it's 9 . What early?"

He gave her a look which meant to silent her and now scared of their Bhaisa the three - Gaurav, Nakul and Madirakshi looked towards Ghanakshi with pleading eyes to convey the message. It was as she was new to the fam Vedansh won't burst on her for some kidish demand in fact it had chances of him agreeing to her.

Ghanakshi: "Ummm Jiju there's a Mela at the outskirts of Jodhpur. So...."

V: "No. No one's going."

Gaurav: "Atleast listen to her first. Where's Bhabhisa?"

V: "I know about the mela and I said No. Is it hard to understand?"

Disheartened the four went away from there. He entered again to find his wife coming out of the restroom.

"What were they saying?" She enquired as he said nothing taking her into his arms, hiding his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her natural scent.

V: "Nothing important."

D: "Common, they won't be here for nothing important."

V: "They wanted to go somewhere I declined."

D: "Did you even hear them once?"

V: "I didn't need to. I know about the place."

D: "Ah! My over protective hubby. Let them go and enjoy."

V: "It's not safe Devi."

D: "They are grown up enough to assure their own safety and we have bodyguards too."