51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi

Vedansh's Pov:

Vedansh's Pov:

If us fighting would result in such sweet moments, I don't mind the fight.

I was the luckiest man on this earth to have such a wife who was so innocent. She might come out as cold person to those who don't know her but then she had purest heart, even though she didn't acknowledge it.

I was staring at her sleeping figure, standing at the balcony door. Her phone rang and she woke up picking it.

D: "Hello, Akshu. Why so early in the morning?"

I left for my exercise, letting the sisters talk.

Finishing my workout I entered the room again only to find her in the same bathrobe, still on a call saying "Akshu you're just 21 you don't know what comes with marriage, don't take decisions in haste. Get out of that mentality to prove yourself better than me. And even if we are far away we are sisters we would always remain close. Don't until you think it clearly. I'm 25 and even I don't feel I was ready to be married. It's a responsibility. I want you to build your career first. I know mine turned a miracle but keep yourself first on the priority list. Please."

She huffed hanging up the phone.

I took steps closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

V: "Why is my sweet wife angry in the morning?"

D: "I'm not angry. I just want Akshu to understand it's not time for her to get married yet. She called me to inform Banna sa is willing to go with my advice of getting engaged but she wants to get married. I don't want her to take any decision in haste."

I kissed the side of her forehead saying, "Calm down. Isn't it your philosophy whatever happens, happens for the best and it's preplanned."

D: "It's written in Geeta dear husband."

V: "Exactly then have Faith."

D: "As you say."

V: "Now, My morning Kiss."

D: "You are impossible."

She spoke but kissed me nonetheless. A sweet kiss just like her.

She cupped my cheeks, "My smart husband."

And I brushed her nose with mine, "My stupid wife."

D: "What did you say?"

She asked glaring at me.

V: "My Stupendofantabulous wife."

She chuckled saying, "I've the weirdest husband."

V: "Weird people get weird ones you should not even expect normal."

She tiptoes kissing my nose tip, "Pata hi nahi chala kab aap Rakshas kumar se humare kunwarsa ban gaye."

("I didn't even realize when you became my Kunwar sa from Rakshas kumar.")