57-Dreams come true

DEVANSHI'S POV:

DEVANSHI'S POV:

I was grateful to God for everything I've been granted with. The life I hated so much is turned to a bliss.

Kunwar sa is the best I could've asked for. I never even asked for someone specifically. Thus, the belief that He has the best plan for you just proves to be right.

The results came great and I am really happy. I wish it stays this time.

I got up to move towards the balcony to place calls, I felt pain in walking as I am sore and hence slept till so late. I couldn't let this man spoil me or he would carry me around the entire house without any shame.

Mom and Akshu were really happy but Mani was happiest and asked me to share about my residency wish I had while I started the journey.

I cannot, I'm not alone anymore, he has changed so much for me and if I decide to fulfill my wish he would say yes happily and will move around the globe happily.

He has done so much for me, supported me, cared for me, loved me when I didn't think I would ever find true love. I cannot ask for more.

I was happy with what I had those were the dreams of an aspiring teenager. I'm not that person anymore.

Calling my Mom, Akshu and Mani I headed down stairs because we couldn't call at home. As we headed down stairs towards the dining room, we both stood shocked.

There was food placed on the table without either of us ordering the food or househelp preparing it.

Just as we looked at each other, puzzled and confused we neared the dining table and there was sudden applause across the room. All the family members- Daatasa, Dadisa, Babasa, Maasa, Gaurav Banna entered the room from the door congratulating me for the results and wishing Kunwar sa Happy Birthday. Greeting the elders by taking their blessings, I spoke,

D: "I didn't know you'll were coming."

Gaurav: "Cz we didn't tell you bhabhisa."

D: "Yess. That's why nobody picked up the call."

Maa: "We meant to host a party for Ved's birthday then Akshu called this fellow about your results."

V: "Already swooned!"

Gaurav: "Inspired by you Bhaisa."

V: "Who brought this monkey here?"

The two were really funny and cute at the same time.

Gaurav: "Who would? I came by myself."

V: "You were not required though."

He leaned towards kunwar sa and me and whispered, "By the way looks like someone had an eventful birthday celebration as I heard from the servants."

I couldn't hide my blush, Banna sa shot back his comment and winked towards Kunwar sa.

V: "I'll take revenge of your each and every invasion during my plan of spending some quality time with my wife, once you get married."