33- On his knee for her

AUTHOR'S POV:

AUTHOR'S POV:

Both the souls, enjoying their moments were unaware of the upcoming storm in their lives. The challenges they would have to face, the tests they would need to pass to prove their love and duty.

A new morning rose in Mehrangarh with the Royal couple waking up lazily. Two strict workaholics having their schedules disrupted due to late night were sad but nonetheless enjoyed it.

As the two woke up seeing each other with a big smile on their faces. He was staring at the mirror of his soul, the purpose of his life in a loving manner. Before her, he never believed he could feel these emotions with such intensity but with her all those absurd emotions made sense.

He indeed had relationships earlier, but she was his love. She was his everything.

While, she was looking at her destiny. How she thought marriage was nothing but a formality, last thing she needs to do to fulfill her duty as a daughter. But, it turned out to be a bliss. She came across people who actually taught her the meaning of family. She had her husband on his toes for her command. She hoped that it would stay like this. Because every beautiful dream she has seen has shattered to become a horrific nightmare.

It wasn't her fault she was scared. It was her childhood, the incidents she went through and the people she came across who made her doubt her beliefs. She didn't lose the hope to bloom but she left the hope of finding her paradise. She was made to believe she was born for hell.

"Kya dekh rahi hai, Patniji" Vedansh asked in a teasing voice as she replied with similar naughtiness "Ab hamare pati ko dekhne k liye hum aapse puche?"

["What's you lookin at? "

"Now I need ask you if I need to see my husband?"]

V: "Since when did you became like this?"

D: "I told you, Company changes you."

She slowly asked him to move and he laid on the bed. She sat on him as he laid down saying "My entire body is in pain due to you."

Both her legs by the sides of his waist hands on his chest and eyes staring deep into his.

V: "You were the one who asked for it, remember?"

D: "Uh-huh. I do but still I want you to make it up to me."

V: "What would you like me to do, Your highness?"

She came closer to his face. One hand caressing his cheek, while nose tracing the other cheek.

D: "What can you do?" She said seductively.

He brought his hands on her waist, slightly putting his thumbs inside her top and making patterns.

V: "Yesterday you said you like my nose."