55- The night of Love!!

Vedansh's Pov:

As I came home, it was 9.30 but the palace was rather unusually silent. I had arrived a bit early today and this wasn't the time for staff to leave. No body was there on my way to the room. Where is everyone?

As I tried opening the door, it was locked. I found a chit stuck on the wall.

"Go to the 2nd guest room."

I entered the room and lit the light. There was a suit on the bed with a chit again. Alright! I see my wife has something planned. Let's see.

Smiling to myself I got dressed in the attire for me.

There was a message on my phone.

"Come to the terrace and turn off your phone."

I did as asked and the terrace was lit with candles and I followed the path.

As I came to the most open area, there was a set up for candle light dinner. The food placed on the table and I stood there waiting for her.

I heard the faint voice of anklets getting clear as she neared me coming from the opposite staircase.

The clearer her view got, more my heart raced.

She looked like my death in red. She came with a glow on her face, slight to no make up, only the mangalsutra adorning her neck, in a sequin saree, her curls open flowing below her waist.

(Inke baal chote hai magar hamari Nayika lambe baalon waali hai.)

As she came closer her face illuminating due to the moonlight and candlelight, she was truly the meaning of her name Devi.

I was mesmerized by her beauty.

Coming closer, she stood face to face with me shyly looking at me with her alluring smile.

I grazed her cheek with my thumb pad,"Itra se unke saara bagh mehak utha
Muskurahat se unki saara jahan chahek utha"

She smiled shyly, lowering her gaze. Her fragrance intoxicating. She smelled like roses. She smelled like home. Her eyes spoke a several thousand words, her lips curved into the shy smile whispered sweet nothings while her cheeks had the rosy glow on it.

V:"It was worth waiting for such a view."

D: "I'm glad you liked"

V: "I loved it."

D: "Let's have dinner."

She spoke as we headed towards the beautiful set up.

She served both our plates as I was busy staring at her.

She forwarded her chin gesturing me to have the food.

V: "I feel tired to eat the food"

D: "What?"

V: "I don't wanna eat with my hands."

D: "I do understand your tricks."

V: "Jab samjh hi rahi hain aap toh ichha puri bhi kar dijiye."

(V: "Then please grant me my wish.")

Getting up slowly, she came closer to me and shifted her chair beside me towards my left, which was earlier in front of me.

Before she could sit I pulled her on my lap grabbing her waist. She gasped due to the sudden movement, " Ah! "

V: "Ab khilaiye."

("Now continue.")

D: "Aapka kuch nhi ho sakta."

("You are impossible.")