Battles against the Vong

Start from the beginning

''It's beautiful, Snoke. I'll name it in honor of my previous vessel: the Morning-Star. This ship will serve as the command ship of a new fleet.''

''How do you like your sith warriors, apprentice? You saw the assassins, the knights, the sorcerers and marauders. I also gave you command over the three best fighters whom you named Roxanna, Selene and Nymeria. What do you think of them?''

''They're good. Roxanna is cunning but not to my level if I do say so myself. Selene seems to be a 'yes' girl, following commands blindly. She doesn't question orders, she's the tank of the three, can be over-protective at times and she's very strong. Nymeria, on the other hand, is very flirty.'' I gave him my honest opinions regarding the three female sith. ''The others are good but I have a wish.''

''State it, apprentice.''

''I want my own unit of elite bodyguards. Ones that I will oversee the training of and ones who are skilled in lightsabers, blasters, hand to hand combat, force powers and sorcery. I want them to be like the army of bodyguards that protected the old kings of Akkadia.''

''It shall be as you wish, apprentice. There are plenty of force sensitives to train, afterall. When you're ready, take your ship and an escort and go. Find what you require to forge the weapon you saw in your visions.'' Snoke ordered.

''I'll take Roxanna, Selene, Nymeria and my death troopers. I know two pilots crazy enough to fly the Endless Night.''

''And before I forget, my apprentice, another gift. A war-droid.'' Snoke said and before us stood a female, white haired cyborg warrior. ''Made from the skematics of General Grievous and from the body of a deceased sith assassin.''

''Did you bother giving her a name?'' I asked and Snoke replied 'no'. I should've known better than to ask and so, I came up with a name for the cyborg. ''As for your name, you shall be known as Thalia from now on.'' I named the cyborg.

''I shall honor the new name you gave me, my lord Salazar.'' the newly named Thalia bowed as she said it.

My escorts came and upon seeing the Endless Night, Hans and Gunther went crazy about it. The death troopers, in their new proto-adarite armor, came with Anastasia, their captain. We boarded the corvette and flew off to Korriban.
______________________________________

A/N: pics. First off, the cyborg assassin for Salazar Covraii, Thalia

 First off, the cyborg assassin for Salazar Covraii, Thalia

Second: a sith assassin.