We started as normal teacher and student.. how did we come so far?

Impressed, Professor? 

She was never afaid of me like the others..

Attention to detail, Professor. 

She was attentive to other things..

Thank you, Professor Snape. 

She was probably the first ever person to thank me.

Aww, Professor has a soft side. 

I eventually got closer to her.

Professor.. are you.. Smiling? 

I started being myself around her.

Professor Snape? Apologizing? I think you're high. 

She teases me relentlessly.

I've gained a friend.

Me.

Oh, no, that's for you. Happy birthday, Professor. 

She's the first person to give me a present in years..

Professor.. I like you! Will you be my Valentine? 

My thoughts pause. I never considered. What if we weren't simply friends.. what if we were more?

Glad to know I'm an idiot in your eyes and different from the rest. 

She's different from them all.

Well, because I like your voice. It's beautiful. 

She's the only one who sees the light in me. She's the one who made me realise I was still loved and have value in this world.

Relax, (Y/n). You've got this. Don't let Professor Snape down. 

She.. she's (Y/n). 

Just as I was about to head to the party, there was an abrupt knock on my office door. Shitty timing at its finest. I open the door.

"Evening, Severus. I hope you're free to discuss a few things?"

"Albus. Actually, I'm quite busy-"

"Doing what, my boy? There are no papers to grade anymore, and you most certainly aren't going to go to the party?" He questioned. To hell with my dignity..

"I could spare a moment, I suppose."

-----

[2nd pov]

You sat there on your bed in your (f/c) skirt, waiting for Cedric to finish getting ready.

"C'mon, slow-poke! Hurry the hell up!"

"Geez, stop pushing me, (Y/n)!" He left your bathroom, hands still fiddling with the top button. "Alright. How do I look?"

"Dashing, sir Diggory." You let out a laugh. Cedric was looking amazing in his black slacks and simple button-up. It was a simple graduation party, after all. You two didn't want to be too formal nor too casual.

"Not so bad yourself, (Y/n). You ready to go?" You gave a brief nod, and the two of you set off.

Once you arrived at the great hall, where the party was being hosted, you quickly skimmed the room. Students of all houses were there and you noticed most of your friends as well. There was still someone on your mind.

[] It Started With Coffee [] Severus Snape x Reader []जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें