- She's The One He Kissed? -

Start from the beginning

J-hope: thanks, I came up with it myself, it's just a little something that gets the fans cheering *proud*

J-hope: oh and that log-looking thing on the couch is Min Yoongi... don't mind him... he just sleeps there most of the time

Yoongi: *eyes still closed lying on the couch,  raises his hand* Hi I'm Suga, nice to meet you...

Y/N: It's really a pleasure to meet all of you...

Jk: But... hyung hasn't introduced himself yet... *pointing at Tae*

Tae: me? *points to himself* ohh that's not necessary, we're already acquainted...

Jk: you? How do you know each other?

Y/N: We met for the first time yesterday...

Jin: but when? Tae was with us the whole day...

Jimin: wait... he wasn't with us in the morning... *gets excited*

Jk: Noona... are you the girl he kissed yesterday?

Y/N and Tae : *Both get flustered*

Y/N: uhhh I wouldn't call it a kiss... and it was an accident anyway

Tae: exactly... so let's just drop this topic, *blushing*

Jk: but still hyung you should introduce yourself properly, it's only good manners

Jin: Jk's is right... *to jk* I guess you do listen when I teach you etiquette

JK: Only sometimes ok...

Tae: fine then... *stands in front of you and extends his hand* Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Kim  Taehyung... also known as V... you can call me Tae...

Y/N : *shakes his hand, in mind* woah... his hands are so soft... and they look so dainty...*realises she's still shaking his hand, out loud* oh uhh... It's a pleasure to meet you Tae, I hope we can all get along... 

Bang Pd : *walks in* I see you've all been acquainted... since it's her first day, I thought instead of work, someone could show her around, after that we can all grab dinner and get to know each other a bit more...

Author: everyone except for Tae and Yoongi, put their hands up to volunteer to show you around... Tae was lost in his thoughts while Yoongi was still sleeping, as usual...

Bang Pd: Yoongi, you can show her around...

Members: why yoongi???

Yoongi: yeah why me??

Bang Pd: because I love irony *laughs while holding his belly like Santa, turns around and leaves while still laughing*

Yoongi: uhhh... *gets up lazily* let's go

Y/N : *follows Yoongi*

Yoongi: *in a lazy manner* those are the bathrooms, that's one of the many dance studios, that's the cafeteria... and that's the trainee's practice room... the studios are here and the main offices are there...

Author: you must be wondering how they concluded this tour so quickly, well yoongi being yoongi, didn't even give her a proper tour... he just showed her the wall that has a map of the building... that was how the "tour" went

Yoongi: *unenthusiastic* this was fun... not really... anyways, see you later I guess, or maybe not... I haven't decided whether I'll come to dinner or sleep in... *walks back to the studio and sleeps on the couch*

Y/N : *talks to self* it's ok Y/N, you can figure this out on your own...

Tae's Pov

Author: Tae came out to find you, he knew there was no way that the tour was over, even though yoongi came back, you weren't with him... he assumed he probably just left you somewhere, so he came to check up on you... and spotted you pacing with your hands on your head looking confused and lost... he didn't realise it, but a small smile appeared on his face...

Tae: *walks over to you* can I help you?

Y/N : *turns around* oh...Taehyung, yes I was looking for the trainee's practice room... but I can't understand Korean fully yet, so the map was a bit confusing *confused smile*

Tae: don't worry... I'll show you the way... why do you want to go there though? *genuinely curious*

Y/N: So, I'm sure Bang Pdnim told you why I'm working with you guys for only 1 month... I really want to meet the 5 boys that I'll be managing and producing for... I think it would be nice to bond with them ahead of time.... *excited smile*

Tae: *in mind * her smile is so cute, and she's so thoughtful... *to Y/N* that's quite thoughtful of you... let's go...

Author: as they were walking to the practice room, they decided to talk a bit since the building was so big and the walk was a few minutes... they each found out that they were both 19, but Tae was turning 20 that year in 2 months and Y/N had just turned 19, 2 months ago...... after a while they had reached the practice room...

Tae: well this is our stop... enjoy *he was about to leave*

Y/N: WAIT!

Tae : *he turned around startled* yes?

Y/N: do you think you could come with me? If you're not busy that is... I'm a little shy to meet them by myself...

Tae: ________

Thank you for reading this chapter of Our Then, Now, And Forever... I hope you're enjoying it so far, I ended the chapter here because I didn't want it to be overwhelmingly long... don't forget to Vote and comment, your support is always appreciated 😊