The Request of Isolation

The warm Sun said its goodbye to the Earth and took its leave, tracing a romantic orange sky.

Ochobot flew left and right, waiting impatiently for the lyre to stop. They were still in Fang's mansion. Though it's been an hour since the lyre started playing, Yaya, Ying and Gopal refused to leave.

"This is worrying. Is Boboiboy fighting someone?" Ying broke the silence.
"If so, then why are we hearing a melodic lyre instead of combat?" Yaya replied.
"I'm getting hungry. Can't we leave just for a while?" Gopal protested.

Just as Yaya and Ying was about to hit him in the head, the song played by the lyre stopped at last. Without another second, Ochobot rushed to the room where Boboiboy was in.

"Fang, open the door," he said quickly.

Fang nodded and opened the door using a rusty key. When they went inside, they can see Boboiboy holding a warm glowing lyre.

He was in a bad shape. His clothes had several rips, and there was also a scar in his left eye. Boboiboy was panting heavily, but he is standing.

"Boboiboy!" Ochobot rushed to hug him.
"Hm. Hello again, everyone," he greeted the hug awkwardly.
"What were you doing? We were worried sick!" Yaya approached him.
"Not worth your concern," he replied coldly.
"What's up with you? Why are you so cold and mysterious these days? Ever since the serial murder case, you've been acting so weird! Maybe you are the culprit after all!" Fang bursted.

They looked at Fang with utmost shock. How could he frame Boboiboy for something so serious? There's no actual proof that he is the murderer.

"If that's the case, I would like to request a small matter," Boboiboy said coolly.
"Hm? What's wrong?" Ying asked.
"I would like you all to isolate me. Keep me in a room, banish me to a forest, whatever. As long as I will no longer be permitted to come in physical contact with any human being."

Fang's eyes widened. What did he just do? He shouldn't have said that. Now Boboiboy's acting all weird again. Did he make him sad? Fang feels guilty.

"No Fang, it's not that I'm sad or upset. I've been wanting to make this request for quite a long time," Boboiboy saw Fang's expression and smiled softly.

"T- then why do I see sadness in your eyes? You've been forced to do this right? P- please, you can tell us everything," Ochobot pleaded.
"Forgive me Ochobot. What has to be done, must be done."
"Then I will never move from your side! You need someone to care for you!"

Boboiboy sighed sadly. 'They really don't know what they are facing this time. But I know that they won't let me refuse Ochobot. It seems like I have no choice but agree.'

"Very well. I will remain in my room with Ochobot. Yet I want a seal to be cast, and make it so that only Ochobot is able to enter and exit."

Ochobot flew with relief. This isn't going to be so bad. They can continue to be close friends, with the only change being that he is supposed to be isolated.

***

"There. As long as this is attached to your back, you should be able to phase through the seal easily, Ochobot."
"Thank you Fang," Boboiboy nodded.
"We're gonna miss you," Yaya smiled.
"Ya lo. Tell us when you're done."
"Dey, stop being so sentimental, you're making my nose stiff," Gopal blowed his nose.

After they've finished saying goodbye, the seal that Fang made activated and locked Boboiboy inside his room for who knows how long.

"It's getting darker. Let's call it a day and go to sleep, mkay?" Ochobot hovered to his charging spot.
"Okay then. Sleep tight."

***

There were flames everywhere. The mighty Castle of Pride was laid in ruins.

Amidst the high burning flames, a boy dropped his sword. Sweat was raining down his skin.

"Brother... Brother Rev..."
"Come here Revan..."

As Revan carefully hugged and carresed Rev's hair, they whispered a promise to each other. An oath, that will determine the whole future of their lives. A swear that will never break.

A spell, that will last all eternity.