- It was not. - I snorted looking at the green wall in front of me. We were in a small garden inside the park area, a more reserved place with a somewhat relaxing feel.

Until then, both Nayeon and Akira stated the same things and told the same stories. Maybe it was planned, maybe not. The problem is that I knew they were great actors and, even though one day I admired and laughed at the people who fell for their litany, finding myself in the crossfire wasn't fun at all.

- Good evening, Mr Myoui. - I quickly looked up to my right and there was Chaeyoung. Her lip caught between her teeth, hands crossed in front of her with the fingers intertwined revealing her discomfort.

- Goodnight. Chaeyoung, right? Dongwoon's daughter? - he stood up and walked towards her to shake her hand as if she were his client, which made me roll my eyes. Chaeyoung just shook her head and forced a smile into the corner of her lips. - Nice to meet you. I think the first time we met, the three of us, things weren't so pleasant.

- What an understatement. - I murmured, but loud enough so he could laugh with it.

- These are not things I'm proud of, and you - he held the younger girl's chin, lifting her face - helped a lot. Thank you for taking care of my daughter so well, not everyone is able to take her out of moments of anger.

Was it just me or was he putting too much emphasis on that thank you? Was he implying something?

- No problem. - she forced the smile again, her cheeks glowed a bright red, and I can bet that my father was having as much fun with this as I was.

- Good - he let go of her face, taking a few steps towards the exit. - I'll leave you two alone, if you need anything don't hesitate to look for me.

We smiled together until he disappeared behind the tall vegetation that surrounded the place. My eyes stopped on Chaeyoung and I felt a burning sensation run through my body, a crazy desire to have her for myself again. I walked from her thin, slightly contoured legs to her wonderful face. She looked at me in that innocent way she always did, the same way she looked at me when I confronted her in the old college lounge, only this time I could catch a look of apprehension on her face about what was about to come.

- Are you mad at me? - I asked, standing up.

- No, I just wanted to know if you needed to talk or something. - she asked in a soft voice, making me gasp. Desire taking over me.

- I need to take you home. Now. - I stopped in front of her, looking straight into her eyes and then she realized what it was about. Chaeyoung just used a nod to give me the confirmation I needed.

I took her hand and tried to catch Akira halfway back. I asked to borrow one of his cars and, even though I said no, he insisted on sending us home with a driver. The journey was even more torturous than I imagined it would be if I were driving it myself. With a man up front, we were both unoccupied and completely free from any obstacles. I remained quiet, motionless and serious as I stared at the dark landscape outside quickly crossing my vision through the glass, in a foul attempt to disperse myself from my desires.

I didn't even risk looking at Chaeyoung, doing so would be one more temptation and I knew I couldn't handle it. But then it happened. The long, slender fingers were on my thigh and slipped between my legs surreptitiously until I stopped them. Her breath was right next to my ear, making every hair on my body stand on end. I squeezed my eyes tightly in the same way I did with her hand under mine, that was a reflection of the internal battle I was fighting with myself.

- Can't you ask him to take a few walks around the city? - the scratchy voice invaded my ears, dragging with it my traces of self-control.

- Chaeyoung... - I murmured, but she interrupted me.