22. Weird

A playful laugh came from the room entering, under dim lights, was the scene.

Taehyung had both of his legs wrapped around his boyfriend's wet torso, sitting on top of him in shorts and an oversized bench t-shirt. He had showered early, so as soon as his boyfriend arrived, he just had to wait until he thought he was asleep when he finished showering to surprise him. They had ended up hugging each other, moaning together.

They kissed again. Namjoon thought it was nice to do it with clean, discreet breath. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist tightly and squeezed his chest tighter. He liked the feeling when his opponent's shirt became soaked and he could feel his nipples, hard, against his.

Taehyung wanted to remove the towel clinging to his hip, he wanted to possess him, so he went ahead to continue kissing him. The client's saliva melted, falling from both mouths. Taehyung still had thick patches of semen from the blowjob he had just given, and his knees were still red. He lowered his mouth to lick Namjoon's neck.

"I adore you." Taehyung heard what they said, and he felt happy. He raised his face to bite the lips of his boyfriend, who laughed at the feeling. "Completely..."

They hugged again, relaxed. With my face stuck in his neck, it was difficult to want to leave. Namjoon, on the other hand, played with Taehyung's hair a little, thoughtfully. To distract himself, he bit his shoulder. Taehyung let out a laugh and punched him in the chest, breaking away.

When their eyes met, some were lost.

"Can I ask you something?" Namjoon entrenched. Taehyung responded with a sound as he returned to kissing his neck. "Why are you so strange?"

"I'm not." He responded with a smile. "You're the one who leaves me at home lately."

Although it wasn't a recrimination, because Taehyung would have no way of knowing, Namjoon felt it like an attack.

"I'm really sorry, I'm sorry."

Taehyung shook his head and caressed the face of his long-time boyfriend. He wanted to tell him that he was fine, but he had never been good at lying. So, he, instead, whispered:

"Hey, it's Christmas soon." Namjoon looked up at him. "Your gift is ready."

"Oh really?" Namjoon smiled; his boyfriend nodded. "Then I must be a shitty boyfriend, I can't decide what to give you."

In response, Taehyung moved his hips, making them both gasp.

"I only want you." He whispered in his ear.

"Okay, then, you'll have me with a bun under the tree."

They both laughed and pushed, believing they could go further when Namjoon left him to look at a cell phone notification. Reading it, he hurriedly removed Taehyung from his body.

"Sorry, I'm going to the bathroom." Was the excuse, taking his phone.

Taehyung was left alone, sitting on the bed. He sighed and ruffled his hair. That had been close.

Some time passed, but he didn't come out, so he instead dedicated himself to picking up the clothes that Namjoon had left lying everywhere when he arrived. He picked up his pants, his shirt, his socks, and then he stopped.

When Namjoon came out, he threw the phone on the bed and went to the closet to get dressed. Taehyung looked at him playing with his fingers.

"I put your clothes in the wash." He informed; his boyfriend smiled at him.

"Thanks love."

He watched him remove and put on underwear before continuing.

"But...I didn't see your white hoodie; did you take it off when you arrived?"

Namjoon stopped dead, and without turning around he answered.

"Ah, he must be with Yoongi Hyung."

"Did you go to his house?"

"No, he... remember I told yoy he was offering me a work in hs office? I went there a few times, it was hot so maybe I left him, and he took it. I'll write to him later." He finished quickly and without turning to look at Taehyung he headed out of the room. "I'm going for water, I'll be back."

The door closed. Taehyung stared at him, until a light came from the bed. He approached the phone and without touching it he read a shipping notification.

"Your package has been shipped. It will arrive to Madison in three days. Thank you for your purchase!"

Madison?

"Baby, I think the faucet-" Namjoon cut him off in his sentence when he noticed Taehyung looking at the screen of his cell phone. In the blink of an eye, he had already taken the phone, stored it on the dresser and hugged Taehyung laughing, and then kissed his neck. "I love you."

Taehyung didn't move. He barely reacted by letting himself be kissed, letting himself turn around so that his boyfriend could kiss him and then touch him without taking off his clothes. There was no effort, and he came without wanting to.

"I love you." Namjoon repeated his love as if it were a spell and hugged him until he fell asleep.

But Taehyung didn't sleep.