18. 'Rewards'

The familiar aroma of the apartment enveloped both of their dazed senses. They kissed, and there's not much more to say about it.

The fury, the remorse, expressed by Namjoon when he bit his lover's lip with such force that it made him gasp sharply, as his body fell into one of the armchairs, supported only by the hands that clung to the clothes as a last resort. option.

The air crossed them from the window, leaving evidence of the freshness of the wet trail between their faces and between their legs.

He hadn't even touched him, and Taehyung already had precum on the tip of his penis.

He was quick to let him know: half-naked as he was he quickly went down to the hem of Namjoon's clothes, pulling it up and extending his tongue to run it between his boyfriend's semi-marked abdomen. He gasped in unison to feel those little spasms and moans that so sweetened his hearing, because Namjoon had always been sensitive under his touch, and it just had been so long since the last time...

Continuing, he put his hand inside his pants and took his dick gently, rubbing his thumb in continuous friction over what he found. Namjoon let his weight fall onto his boyfriend, making them both almost completely reclined on the armrest of the couch.

It was enough when Taehyung licked up to his pubic hair beneath his underwear and gave the entire length a short lick. Namjoon was quick to grab him by the shoulders and lift him up, turning him around and bending him harshly, wanting to leave marks so that he could remember the pain of such treatment.

No words were needed for Taehyung to understand what he wanted to hear.

"Take me. Please." He swallowed the urge to thank him for that, the need to ask for slpaping, for any kind of abuse.

The higher pitched tone than usual and the sweat dripping from Namjoon's face clouded his mind. He opened his pants and touched himself with the sight of Taehyung.

"Pull them down." He ordered. Taehyung obeyed, creating friction with his slender fingers and his clothing until he was completely naked, with his pants and boxers resting on his ankles.

His skin prickled as soon as the first blow made his skin tremble. She moaned loudly when the second came, a sharp, stinging pain spreading across the entire surface of her bottom. He alternated from one side to the other until her skin was completely red, delighting in the obscene sound of muffled gasps in one of the cushions.

Namjoon let him breathe a little, stroking him.

"Little baby, moaning like a whore for me, mhm?"

Taehyung was not able to reply. He was scared by Namjoon's sudden take, who at the time of entering took the arms of his boyfriend and spread him on the seat of the sofa. He thrust hard, rhythmically and grunting. Taehyung couldn't help but arch his body: the abrupt way of thrusting, the open position, the completely clear windows giving the view of the city.

God, the simple fact that someone was watching them was enough for him to start moving to the ritual in which he was penetrated, accidentally rubbing his own penis with the thick fabric of the sofa.

Moans filled the room in a familiar, but slightly sad melody. Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's legs and spread them wider, leaving his boyfriend like an unprotected animal sprawled on the couch; He then took Taehyung's hair between his fingers and pulled his head together with his own.

Taehyung, as was natural for him, turned his face to lick his dominant's cheek lasciviously. Namjoon received him while he was drowning in pleasure, and to reward him for such a good job he did his best to kiss him in a messy and hot gesture.

Electricity and spasms filled both of their lower stomachs on one particular thrust, where Namjoon pulled out completely only to insert himself in less than two seconds with such force that the furniture had moved out of place. Taehyung screamed, and immediately Namjoon came out again, but this time to turn him over.

He bit his neck, then dropped him back onto the couch.

Taehyung barely managed to balance himself on his elbows when Namjoon pulled him by his legs and, resting one on his shoulder, entered again. The veins showed like a work of art on Taehyung's neck as he felt his boyfriend's penis somehow wider.

"Namjoon..." his attitude somehow dissipated into the air, feeling so much pleasure that feeling that it was no one but his boyfriend who was taking him in such a way, enough to feel everything he was capable of.

Hearing his name come out like an unstable noodle from Taehyung's mouth was too much. The thrust lost strength as the orgasm was reached. Desperately, Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's penis and began to masturbate him vigorously, causing more screams.

"I...I can't anymore..." Taehyung panted, shaking his head restlessly with his arms passing through the mess that was his hair. "Shit..." Namjoon played with the tip, just like Taehyung had done before and that was enough.

The arrival of the orgasm felt bittersweet.

When he finished, Taehyung could barely breathe. He dropped completely onto the couch, while Namjoon pulled out of his body, leaving a trail of semen at his entrance. He closed his eyes to try to get out of the aftermath of such strong pleasure, eager for the following after care he would certainly enjoy....

However, when he opened them, Namjoon was no longer there.

𝘠'𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 😠