10. 'Impulsive'

The door closed just in time for both men to fall onto the bed. The window was open, and the air did its job by chilling both bodies, arranging them in the gloom of the night that now devoured their cravings. It was a sign that it was possible to be vulnerable in front of the other.

None had the aptitude for playing, simply because, between them, the non-agreed promise to belong gently unleashed; like a premeditated caress between the two who were now the same as before: loving each other deeply.

So that's what they did, they made love.

Namjoon hunted him like a panther, moving slowly and marking his shoulder blades as he locked Taehyung at the head of the bed, sitting with his legs on either side of his strong torso, whispering his name, sighing for him to kiss him.

They combined their mouths when neither could take any more. Taehyung held his shirt tightly between them, while Namjoon licked his lips, craving that taste of wine and sweet and sour sauce on the pillow that his mouth had always been. He devoured him like a delicacy, exploring every little corner of tenderness, until he had to see it.

Namjoon pulled away slowly because he wanted to see that face of him. Even in the dark, it was the most beautiful thing in the world. He caressed the mole on his nose and placed a nurturing kiss on his agitated forehead before swooping down to his neck and biting it, letting his ears decorate with the moan of his boyfriend calling his name.

The sweetest of symphonies was the game of gasps and moans that Taehyung became when Namjoon found his sweet spot, that place between his collarbone and neck that provided a licking and sucking adventure; while his boyfriend's hands stripped him of his clothes, Taehyung kept moaning in whispers, imagining that so much virtue could be discovered and killed, even if there was no one else in the house who was now there to stop the exact moment when Namjoon went down to his nipple and pulled down his pants with a furious yank.

It felt like his, when Namjoon pulled his mouth away from him, only to widen his tongue and take long, warm licks around his chest, while the cold air made him shiver at the mercy of the trail of saliva that spread all the way down his chest to his belly button.

Taehyung found it perfectly seductive when he realized that, while he was now half-naked, his fully clothed boyfriend was carefully removing his shoes. He watched him, when they exchanged glances at the moment in which Namjoon took off his socks and kissed his foot affectionately. It made him give a small laugh, and the kisses found their way up to Taehyung's knee, until Namjoon was back on all fours crawling his kissing journey to his boyfriend's crotch.

"Turn around." He simply asked. Taehyung obeyed; he was glad to do it. Because shortly after he felt a tongue moisten between the cheeks of his behind, opened by big and strong hands. Taehyung groaned into the pillow and reached up to squeeze the sheets.

That tongue tasted him, all around his sphincter. Taehyung gasped his name as much as he could, asking internally that he never stop, because that humidity brought him back to life. He wanted to be devoured by him forever.

Namjoon, followed as it was natural for him. Before long, his muscle began to open from time to time, and then he took the opportunity to gently bite and force his tongue as far inside as possible, almost suffocated by the butt of the man who remained still under him. At some point, he growled, burying his nose in, and smacking his tongue behind his boyfriend's testicles. That's when a shriek went up, and Namjoon finally got to what was enough.

Wasting no more time, he inserted a raw finger inside Taehyung.

The gasp of pain against the mattress further hardened Namjoon, who waited a while before beginning to move in and out in a steady, but dangerously strong rhythm. Taehyung didn't think, he couldn't. In his mind all there was that burning feeling of Namjoon's fingers inside him, how good that movement felt, the little twisting to find the exact point where he could go crazy, the one that his boyfriend knew so well. Upon finding it, he tortured it by inserting another two fingers at once.

He knew that he could take it, but from the emotion of that moment Taehyung thought that he would be able to break away, leaving everything he was to the suit-clad man without a jacket who was penetrating him body and soul. He knew he had that dark look in his eyes, the one from all the times they'd been intimate, and that he was smiling. That turned him into a moaning beast that raised his hip for that hand to reach further.

In the end, it did. Because his hand entered with full force, causing the sphincter to open almost to the knuckles of the older of the two lovers; He watched as his boyfriend turned his head to breathe, and when he felt how his insides contracted, he decided to get out of him. What was left was a collapsing body.

"You look gorgeous. You did well." Namjoon smiled as he placed a kiss on his boyfriend's hip. Taehyung looked at him through his sweaty face and smiled. "Do you want to continue?" The question was important to both of them, and Taehyung thought before answering.

"Yes, thanks." Taehyung loved the feeling on his body, and it wasn't hard to think clearly what he wanted after that little fisting game.

Namjoon smiled at him, and carefully picked him up to turn him over, letting his aching butt rest. Now they were both found, Namjoon kneeling on the bed, with both legs around Taehyung.

"Start then." His voice was gravelly, sedated by the excitement that was just seeing the man he loved. Taehyung sat down to kiss him gently, before taking his hands to his boyfriend's belt and slowly removing it. He knew he had to go down just enough to let Namjoon's penis out, and so he did. He removed his underwear, and then he felt him fall back onto the mattress as Namjoon slowly removed his boxers. 

He looked at Namjoon's body: his shirt almost undone, his hair still dry and his gaze sure. He tried to recall the details of him the moment Namjoon put his legs over his shoulders and Taehyung felt the tip brush against his entrance. It was impossible for him not to moan his boyfriend's name when he felt him enter.

Rarely, Namjoon was so aroused that it was hard not to drop his head against Taehyung's neck, feeling the relief of warm insides pressing against him. He gasped a little, and placed a kiss on his lover's wet neck before asking, "Ready?"

Taehyung nodded, and then Namjoon got out almost all the way, only to be back inside.

From there, his thrusts began to build in intensity as Taehyung left his arms above his head and Namjoon imprisoned his wrists as he kissed his boyfriend, moving in and out of him in a perfect dance.

They fit together in the simplest, yet most beautiful way.

In the end, it was almost impossible not to premeditate the moment in which the older of them reached orgasm inside the other, who, feeling the force of the shot inside him, soon came too.

In the end, both tired bodies embraced between the sheets. Kissing each other's faces and professing love until they fell asleep.

Still with one inside the other.