8. Worried

Joon

Sent today 11:15 am

Sent today 11:15 am

<On my way to last class. I'll sleep all day, are you up for some alone time tonight 😉?

Taehyung bit his lip when he saw that photo, then smiled excitedly, finally calming his face as he remembered that he was in the middle of an urban design class and that he was supposed to be extra attentive to improve his average. He silenced the phone and answered under the desk.

[I promised Jimin that I would go with him, he has a date with Chaewon>

<No fucking way, seriously???]

[Yes, it's between friends, but he took it seriously. He even cut his hair>

<That girl works miracles]

<Okay, then let me know when you get back.]

[Sure, love u>

< :) ]

Taehyung returned to his class, writing down some more things, when he felt a touch on his left shoulder, when he turned around, someone had stolen a kiss on his cheek. It took him half a second to realize who it was.

"Who are you talking to so much, cute?" Howon's whispered question alerted Taehyung's senses, who immediately felt the need to protect himself.

"You should concentrate." He heard the annoying giggle.

"It's hard with you by my side, I just want to hug you." Suddenly, she found herself squeezing Taehyung's arm in hers, staying like that for the rest of the class while Taehyung tried to focus more on the topic being presented and less on the wicked movement he felt next to his legs.

When he finished reading, he managed to let go while Howon went ahead to take his notebooks out of nowhere and start putting them in his backpack. Taehyung tried to stop her, but she waved him away with a menacing smile saying, "But that's what girlfriends are for, isn't it?" Seeing the look on Taehyung's face, she giggled herself "Because you're my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, you're just too shy to admit it." Taehyung mustered all the strength inside him not to walk away or swear, but he also didn't want to go so low as to admit, even in the slightest way, that this was the case; instead, he stood still.

"How cute! you are so flustered!" Howon squealed and leaned in for another kiss on his cheek before forcefully handing his backpack over to him. "Here, take care of her because I left a present," she smiled disturbingly "see you later, Taehyungie." Saying that, she blew him a kiss and then ran off giggling immaturely.

Taehyung prayed that his assumptions were incorrect and there wasn't something inappropriate inside the backpack, but apparently no one listened to him, because inside it he found a dirty white sock.