1. 'Mornings'

The morning surprised them with their hands intertwined. The two figures under the cotton blankets, neither intending to follow the instinct to get out of bed. The older of the two tossed his black hair after his eyes protested to rise. He opened his eyes between a groan, and cleared his throat softly before meeting the sight that held him so fond.

Taehyung's face. His boyfriend, since two years ago.

He saw him with swallowed lips and calm eyelids. He was completely still except for his bare chest rising and falling. His skin was a little tanned. Namjoon noticed the strength with which his hand was intertwined with his own, and without smiling he decided to see him until he knew how to wake up.

Namjoon breathed softly, trying to take in some of his partner's sweet smell: it was soap and perfume, the very expensive one he gave him on his birthday because he felt bad not being able to buy him all the things he wanted, because Taehyung had expensive tastes, so much so that sometimes it was unbelievable to think that he had noticed him just after being introduced during the second year of college.

Their hands were under the pillows, so Namjoon took the opportunity to slowly caress the neck of the man in front of him with his free hand. What he got was a strangely exciting groan, and then a complaint. He was amazed when Taehyung's body started to get closer, to the point where he was able to put his face next to his.

Namjoon kept caressing, and delighted in the soft tremors that his boyfriend emitted, even if he had felt that same movement thousands of times. Instinctively, he moved closer to Taehyung's ear and breathed, with the sole intention of delighting in the flustered moan that came from the opposite lips. He let out a guttural laugh.

"Wake up Tae." He said still hoarsely and in a whisper, pretending as if someone was able to hear them.

Taehyung's free hand rested on Namjoon's bare chest, pushing him so he could stare into his eyes. Once they were as such, Taehyung allowed himself to open his eyelids to release that deep look that made Namjoon's mind fill with the darkest fantasies.

"You seem tired." Namjoon commented with not that much thought. Tae smiled at Namjoon's pretension of ignorance as to why he was feeling sore.

"A little. I dreamed of you." Taehyung said in a smirk, that immediately interested his boyfriend, who raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah? Was it nice?" He asked, still in a whisper and Taehyung nodded "What happened in it?"

Taehyung bit his lip briefly.

"I was in the kitchen, making breakfast," Taehyung began his story, slowly moving his legs to brush against each other "you were in the living room watching a movie," Namjoon removed his hand from his boyfriend's neck and slid it down to his waist "but then you came from behind."

The description in that special aroused tone woke up Namjoon's body. He immediately began to delicately scratch the skin that he had within reach, and smiled.

"Really?" Namjoon smiled but Taehyung buried his face in his chest "Tell me more, baby."

"Stop touching me like that." Was the only response he got. "It makes me feel funny." Namjoon gave a giggle before beginning to move his hand across his boyfriend's flat stomach and up to his waist, marking a path of electric tickles.

"Yet you seem to be liking it." Namjoon replied in a deep tone, Taehyung felt a chill down his back as he felt how a tongue made its way to his ear, licking the lobe and leaving a suffocating heat. "Come on, carry on and I'll do it too..."

Normally they didn't do these things, but when it happened it was undeniable that Namjoon knew how to lower all of Taehyung's doubts and defenses, making him feel self-aware rather easily. This was no exception: although the two were wearing pajama pants, Taehyung hadn't wanted to wear underwear underneath, and Namjoon knew it, in fact, he had anticipated the morning for that reason. Taehyung started to think that then his dream would make a lot of sense; as he started to imagine Namjoon rubbing against him and touching him in his sleep. That made him excited in between hot air.